Run Time Error '75' - Path/File Access Error

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by arshareef, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBUK

GBUK Guest

i got a file called funny downloaded and now i have the runtime 75 error, can anyone help.

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi GBUK, and Welcome to the forum.

On page 1, post #23 of this thread, another member, scotty_ford, had also mentioned having a file called funny, that came with limewire. They had done an on-line virus scan and the problem seemed to have disappeared for them. You might want to try that first to fix the problem: http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/

If you are still having problems after the on-line scan, you can post a HijackThis log at one of the sites listed below, where a spyware expert will review and help you remove any infection:

SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com.

Regards,

snap

3. i want to get rid of it

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi moheeb hassan,

I'm sorry, but there's just not enough information in your post for us to help you with. :doubt:

Have you read through this thread from page 1 on, and tried the suggestions offered?

The more information you can give us, example like when this error message occurs, your operating system, other security apps running, etc., the better we'll be able to help you.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.