How many sets of logins passwords?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Tuggboat, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuggboat

Tuggboat Registered Member

I'm confused. Is there a central address I can go to to start looking at all these forums with one signin. I've got passwords and logins multiplying faster than I can click. Iv've got two passwords for members area, registered at two logins that didn't want those passwords, I'm still not in the private area. I press f5 on td3 and it fires up explorer instead of firefox then takes me to some bogus redirected pay per click search engine.

I guess my real question is Are all Diamond products forums here or is this seperate from Diamond? Do I need seperate logins for all the products?

Thanks

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Tuggboat,

Once you are loggged into Wilders Security Forums....you should have no problem posting and\or viewing any\all Forums....which includes the Official DiamondCS Public Forums and it's respective products Sub-Forums.

I can't answer the question concerning a Private Forum for DiamondCS....or even if one exists.

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi,

If I'm allowed, here is a little bit more info:

There is indeed also a private DiamondCS forum.
    Licenced users of TDS-3 can access it.
    But first you have to ask the DiamondCS guys for permission.
    Send an email to support at diamondcs.com.au

Pushing the F5 key while you're in TDS-3 leads you indeed to the private DCS forum.
    However : there is an important thing that you should look at.
    Please have a look at this thread:
    About F5 in TDS-3, and the old dcsresearch site

I hope this helps.
    Cheers, Jan.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there and welcome!
    In addition to Jan's answer:
    In my signature is a link to the DiamondCS forum, where you can register again and can enter the general forum parts, and with that and the permission email Jan just wrote about you can also enter the Licensed TDS Operators Only Private Forum in that same place.

5. Tuggboat

Tuggboat Registered Member

Thanks all for your help. Changing that host file helped. Still pulls up this nasty Bug called Internet Explorer :D though. Sorry for the delay getting back. got sidetracked. Something on that Host page tried to modify my wormgaurd so I pulled the plug and checked everything out. Thanks again

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi,

I'm glad that that little trick in the HOSTS file fixed it for you.

Sorry, I'm not sure whether I understand what you were saying about WormGuard and that Hosts page.
    Could you give more details, if you remember them?

PS:
    I just saw that you also started a thread about it in the WormGuard-forum:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=54488
    Maybe indeed a good idea to talk about your question with respect to WormGuard in that thread.

Cheers, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.