TDS-4

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by LuckMan212, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

wellll... seeing as how you prematurely locked my other thread, guess I have to start a new one to reply :(

That other "thred" [sic] is over 6 months old, and I have read it many times, as you suggest. If you read my actual post, what I was asking for was a development update. Something more recent than 6 months. I feel having purchased all three DCS programs I am entitled to know a bit about what is going on with TDS, and I am sure any news would be welcomed by everyone here, even if its as simple as saying "hey, we haven't done a damn thing, leave us alone" at least it would end the speculation.

thanks

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Hi there,
    I believe the thread was closed because your question had been answered and you were directed at the answer. Repeatedly asking the same question does nothing other than cost everyone time (which also means less development time for us). If we had more information regarding TDS4 that we could make available, I assure you we would There's a variety of reasons why we're keeping information about TDS4 confidential, none of which we can elaborate on, but "hey, we haven't done a damn thing, leave us alone" as you put it certainly isn't one of them or even in the ballpark. You probably won't hear much about TDS4 until it's just about ready for public beta testing because we won't be giving progressive updates (which do nothing other than satisfy personal curiosity anyway). If you're a registered TDS3 user you'll be entitled to a free upgrade to TDS4 so your patience will be rewarded, but in the meantime please let us focus on our work. I'll close this thread now as I know you don't want to consume any more of our development time.

Regards,
    Wayne

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.