LNS and reboot on shut-down problems

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Jazzie1, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzie1

Jazzie1 Registered Member

Hi all!
    I have been having an issue with my system rebooting upon trying to shutdown my XP Pro system with SP2. The only other soft I have is Nod32 and Regrun running in the background. I have fully tested unistalling all three and having them run one at a time. It seems that LNS tries to save info on exit and instead of the machine shutting down, it reboots. Even if LNS is the only one installed it does this... Any thoughtso_O

CU
    Jazzie

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hi,

as far as I know, it is a known issue with LNS and SP2, it should be fixed in the next version (it has happend to me too, the fix seems to disable the DNS control in the advanced options).

gkweb.

3. Jazzie1

Jazzie1 Registered Member

hi Gkweb! Thanx for the reply! Yeah, I know we're not the only ones with this issue. In the mean time, I guess I'll have to do a reach around and shut the system off manually. But, I would preffer not to! Frederic, when do we expect a fix for this issue and maybe a few others ??

Thanx
    Jazzie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.