True Image problem with shared folders

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pressofac, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pressofac

pressofac Registered Member

I have a question...When I load either the True Image 8.0 for windows or The Server edition, I have a problem that the shares on that PC or sever can not be accessed. I get an error that " there is not enough space on the server to access your request". Has anyone seen this? The OS is Window's 2000 Prof. Thanks, Darryl

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Darryl --

Most likely the problem is that you don't have the rights to write to that server, or it really hasn't got enough free space to store the image. Please ensure that the rights are ok, and if they are, please provide me with Acronis True Image log file.

Thank you.

3. Peter K

Peter K Guest

I have exactly the same problem. I can only get round this by un-installing Ti8.

4. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

Asked and answered folks, (use the search). However, I'll attach the fix. Change the file extension to .reg and double click on the file. Oh and don't forget to reboot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.