Panda TruPrevent

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by solarpowered candle, Aug 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Nice find SPC ;).

Uses behaviour blocking as a 'second' line of defence.

The new McAfee uses this technique and this 'TruPrevent' technology is to be used in the new versions of the Panda Titanium and Platinum AV products. Should mean that their detection rates improve?

3. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I think one would be brave to try it lol

4. Stephan123

Stephan123 Registered Member

I have used from 31/07/04 and it is good.But you must buy the product if you want it.You can't get it free by your free panda Platinium

5. ^Ale

^Ale Registered Member

Yesterday I downloaded the trial version and I installed it. The trial version don't upgrade (I think like other Panda trial). I disabled my primary AV (Bitdefender standard) and I tried to download the EICAR test file: it catched the "virus" but the alert windows was blocked. After killed it I wanted to uninstall the program but, at 23% the unistall program was blocked. Now I don't know if the problem is only of the trial version and I don't want to buy the program even if it seems interesting. Perhaps I will wait for one new more mature version

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.