XP Pro Error 1722

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jimarsul, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimarsul

jimarsul Registered Member

Our company has started using TI to image our training machines to provide a base image as reference. These machines are basic with XP Pro SP1 ad updates through 5/1/04. They are consistantly receiving an eor:
    "E00640068: Faild to create the scheduled task
    Failed to create the scheduled task. Error #1722 - "The RPC Server is unavailable."

Do you folks have any suggestions for our Support Team?

Thanx in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello --

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Acronis
    True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/)!

Please make sure that Acronis Scheduler 2 Service is running. To do this you should go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services and search for the item named "Acronis Scheduler 2 Service" and check if it has "started" state. If not, please make it "started".

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Anton Gromov

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd. Suite 213
    South San Francisco
    CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis... Compute with confidence

3. nexstar

nexstar Registered Member

I am getting the same error and I found that the Acronis Scheduler2 was not running. However, when I select 'Start' to get it going, I get the error:

"Could not start Acronis Scheduler2 service on local computer

Error 193: 0xc1"

Any advice greatly appreciated.

4. TassosT

TassosT Guest

5. vrijh

vrijh Registered Member

I get the same message "Could not start Acronis Scheduler2 service on local computer" as nexstar in mssg June 23rd, 2004 10:05 PM but followed by 'Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified'. I wonder how to re-specify the path, but I also could not find 'AcrSch2Svc (Service Name)' as part of a file name. Is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.