Email problems

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by snowbound, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi all :)

Well it is time for my monthly Hotmail problem too occur. ;)

Always a different one, just to keep things interesting....

Why i don't dump this thing, i really don't know. Used it for too long now i guess. :D

I knew something was up yesterday when i accessed the hotmail page, all the flash ads where gone as well as some other graphics( which normally would be a good thing) ;) .

Some folders didn't display, and consequently when i clicked on any email message it wouldn't open, folders too. :doubt:

One thing i did notice, when i put the cursor at the top of the page the hr. glass shows up, but the little progress bar at the bottom of the page does not.

Another thing is i can access any other options on that page as long as it doesn't have anything directly to do with opening my email or folders. Also when i do click on a link for let's say "options" then come back to original page all the flash ads and graphics are back and the page looks perfectly normal again, except still no access to email or folders, also can't delete anything either.

Thankfully for now i just added my Hotmail account to my Outlook Express(which i hate) and iam able to view my Hotmail and folders from there.

Any suggestions on how to get this corrected would be appreciated. :)

Oh, i also have not added any new apps. or changed any settings so i don't know what's up. :doubt:

snowbound

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Forgot to mention i access Hotmail through MSN MESSENGER if that makes a difference. ;)

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.