Call for 4x beta testers

Discussion in 'Returnil Betas' started by Coldmoon, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello all,
    It has taken some extra time to get here, but we believe you are going to be excited about the improvements we have made in performance, targeted purpose, and refined user interface for our all new 4x generation.

YES! It's that time :)

We are nearly ready to begin the next round in the development schedule with a call for beta testers to give the new version a thorough and agressive test run. If you are interested in testing, please send a note to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) come with the following information (you can also PM me directly):

1. Name
    2. Breif summary of your testing experience
    3. valid e-mail address so we can communicate with you efficiently
    4. Interest in translating

New gen teasers:

1. All new, targeted, and simplified GUI
    2. Targeted feature set for greater compatibility over a wider range of potential layered security strategies and resolves rare issues with some computer models identified in previous generations
    3. Removal of all traces of previous sandboxing sessions - even at the forensic level
    4. Faster performance that may come as a shock to some long-time users of older Returnil products
    5. Secure, anonymous browsing support
    6. Windows 8 compatibility (yes, 64 bit compatible across all supported versions of Windows)
    7. Simplified and automated support for saving content to disk while using the sandboxing protection
    8. Selective, multi-disk sandboxing
    9. All new Desktop Toolbar that includes automated activation of sandboxing protection for ALL supported disks with launch of secure browsing session (yes, the secure browser can be launched regardless of protection status and can be launched manually without automatic activation on all disks)
    10. Colered Windows border visual que added while using Aero desktop themes (may be sublte to begin with)
    11. Clear, easy to interpret single screen display of current protection status and "health" of protected disks (health being availability of space on the target disk for the sandbox)

All those providing consistent feedback and reports during the beta period will receive a full, one year license with our thanks for your support.

Mike

2. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Well i should say it's about time. Something that has been this useful & efficient from it's first introduction on my XP units that's taken this long to usher out again has just got to be sporting some interesting useful new features.

Let's get started.

Thanks Coldmoon

3. Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi Registered Member

Welcome back Returnil!
    I'd help in testing again :D

4. Coldmoon

Hi KI and welcome back :)

See your PM and let me know.

Mike

5. Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi Registered Member

My testing machine spec:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64BIT
    Intel Corei7 - 3770k CPU
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    80GB HDD (2 partition) 50GB for system partition / 30GB for data partition.

I hope my small and aging HDD can take the challenge 8D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  6. Coldmoon

v4x should actually prove to be easier on your disks than the older 2x and 3x generations ;)

Mike

7. LVDB

LVDB Registered Member

I am not you call a Professional Computer man but I help many people with their PC's problems for years. Being retired it is more like a hobby. I have free time available for my friends. This is a "volunteer" passtime.
    I used Returnil for all software testings. I would be glad to test the new Returni version I could use with Win 8 and 8.1

I will send you by email all aditional info.

Regards,

Luc

8. Coldmoon

Hello All,
    the notices of download availability have gone out to the list and we both thank those participating in the initial round of public testing and look forward to your feedback with great anticipation.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.