Installing Windows Server 2012

Discussion in 'Other ESET Business Products' started by Balthier1979, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balthier1979

Balthier1979 Registered Member

Hello guys. We currently have a Server 2003 server running with Eset NOD32 Antivirus. Now we are going to replace this server wih a new server which will be running Server 2012.

I'm assuming we will not be able to install NOD32 Antivirus on it? But none of the other products seems to be compatible with Server 2012 either. So is none of the ESET products compatible with Server 2012?

If I take a look here, none of the products seem to be compatible with Server 2012

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2893

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

ESET File Security will work on Windows Server 2012, it's just that the support is not offcially declared yet.

3. Balthier1979

Balthier1979 Registered Member

If we install ESET file security on the server, can we still use NOD32 Antivirus on the clients?

Btw, how do you buy ESET file security? I am only able to buy
    ESET Smart Security
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus
    ESET Cybersecurity for Mac

on the store. How do I pay for ESET file security and download the full version?

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

In a business environment, ESET Endpoint Antivirus has replaced the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition program. Sales of the latter have been discontinued, but the program is still supported. Of course, ESET Endpoint Antivirus is available as a free upgrade to customers with a current ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition license, and I would imagine that many of them have already migrated over to the new program.

I would suggest calling the local ESET office or distributor to find out more about what sort of options they are currently providing for customers who want to renew existing licenses. Usually there is some sort of discount for existing customers, but it may depend on the region of the world and products in question.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.