New Paragon NTFS and HFS+ for Android, with Exclusive Partition Automount Feature

Discussion in 'NTFS/HFS+ for Android' started by Paragon_JT, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Paragon_JT

Paragon_JT Paragon Moderator

New Paragon NTFS and HFS+ for Android now comes with an exclusive, user-requested NTFS and HFS+ partition automounting feature.

Breaks barriers between Android devices and Mac or Windows PCs! Cross-platform data interchange made easy, fast and safe!

Get full and unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the World on your Smartphone! Easily copy, transfer and modify data on NTFS volumes alongside with HFS+ ones. Forget about incompatibility issues between your mobile handheld and its big brothers – PC and Mac. Attach to your device any flash drives, hard disk divers and other media with NTFS and HFS file systems and work with them as if there have simple FAT32 one.

What’s new?

The newest edition includes the industry’s first NTFS and HFS+ partition automounting feature! The new automount option, which can be conveniently activated or disabled in “Settings,” allows users to simply insert an SD card or a USB flash card, and all NTFS and HFS+ partitions will be automatically mounted.

Visit our website to find key product scenarios here: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-hfs-android/

The technology is available to download for free at Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paragon.mounter

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. programxuser

programxuser Registered Member

Hi,

I'm using your program on my samsung galaxy S3 and I found some cases in which your program doesn't want to read external hdd. If external hdd is formated as real "FAT32" or "FAT" (not exFAT) your program can't see it. It doesn't even pops up any message it acts like I haven't plug in the external hdd but on hdd I can see the bulb is flashing but your program doesn't recognise it and has no reaction. Could you fix this problem? If you have any question be free to ask. Thank you for your time.

Also it hapends once a day that my phone resets it self when I try to plug in the some usb stick. I have samsung galaxy s3. Could you fix this problem please. Thank you.

3. act8192

act8192 Registered Member

Clearly, Paragon is not attending to this forum, nor their mails. I guess free here implies you're on your own.

So my answer to you is that this is designed for NTSF formatted drives. FAT32 drives should be seen by default. On my tabler, it recognizes NTSF drives, delivers files and basically works fine. There are few unmounting issues, likely due to Android stupidly holding application open after you closed them.

When you plug in a NTSF drive, Android does not show the USB icon. But in filemanagers (FileMgr HD or Ghost Commander) it is visible, and in the Paragon application it can be mounted if it hasn't mounted by itself. Honest.

4. lkw64

lkw64 Registered Member

why?no do.

5. KnightLord

KnightLord Registered Member

Folks,

Is there any way to change the default mounting point to the last one I used? Every single time I reboot I have to remount it manually...

Thanks for this great product!

6. uforoboso

uforoboso Registered Member

Hello, are the encrypted HFS plus drives supported? Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.