Join NTFS & HFS+ for Android Beta early testing

Discussion in 'Paragon Early Adopter Program' started by Paragon_MA, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

Interoperability barriers between Android and Mac OS / Windows PCs are eliminated!
    With this new driver you can get full and unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the World on your Smartphone! Easily copy, transfer and modify data on NTFS volumes alongside with HFS+ ones. Forget about incompatibility issues between your mobile handheld and its big brothers - PC and Mac. Attach to your device any flash drives, hard disk divers and other media with NTFS and HFS file systems and work with them as if there have simple FAT32 one.
    Get free download from this link:
    http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-hfs-android/

As always your feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Yours,
    Paragon Team

2. max301

max301 Registered Member

It needs an option to keep the mapped path for future use instead of entering it every time.
    It's very hard to explain what path to use to other people.

3. xtonda

xtonda Registered Member

Thanks, it is very nice, but two problems.

On Samsung Galaxy Note when using with micro SD card does not remount on reboot.

Entering mount point manually is annoying, it should be possible to select dir by browsing file system and remember few last choices or just automatically use default location that is used by system when card is recognized, /mnt/sdcard/external_sd in my case.

4. brzh

brzh Registered Member

Internal SD card don't mount?
    I try 0.8; 1.1.54; 1.1.64 versions, unsuccessfully :(

5. peyman_cz

peyman_cz Registered Member

Hi, I'm using version 1.4.31 and it mounts the (NTFS) SD Drive perfectly but:
    1- I need to mount the drive on every reboot.
    2- programs that have been installed in SD card are not usable now, but program data can be saved there.
    3- I get an annoying Blank SD card notification.
    4- on every mount, i need to choose the mount point, it can not remember my last choice.

Device info : Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 + ICS 4.0.3 (Crash rom V 4) + CFroot Kernel V 5.6 base LQ2

6. brom

brom Registered Member

Not working on bionic ics lapdock I tryed ntfs flash drive and hard drive...

7. joe3616

joe3616 Registered Member

I was using paragon ntfs for android and everything was ok. Now the program doesn't open and says that has been expired. The problems started when I install this program to another mobile phone with the same Google account.

8. pauleewaulee

pauleewaulee Registered Member

Is it possible to get this as an OEM apk to include in an android build? I would like to include this tool as part of an Android box I am building. Or perhaps a time restricted license which once activated needs to have the user upgrade to the full version off the Play store?

Thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.