ESET mobile security unlock code killed phone

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by LordMelbourne, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMelbourne

LordMelbourne Registered Member

My friend was using ESET mobile security on Samsung galaxy 3. While tried to run a security scan, it asked for a password but she forgot that. Having no other way found, when she tried to uninstall ESET mobile security, it asked for a unlock code, but she never put any other pw than the security pw in it. However, the phone is not working..just a black screen with white window is asking the unlock code. She also didn't set a friend's sms number for reset. What to do now? For an antivirus , a costly phone can't be dead forever...Please help. There must be some way.

2. LordMelbourne

LordMelbourne Registered Member

I found the solution of my problem. here it is for others' help. If you take out the SIM, you can access your phone for 1min, if you are fast enough, reset the factory settings. That's it. it will delete all including ESET and will set everything in default like a brand new phone.

3. kaoruplayful

kaoruplayful Registered Member

Oh man, thanh you so much, I also had the same situation like you and I have found many solutions on google but did not work, I was looking for 2 days now but all together a same result, ESET it goes out as a virus and I was thinking about going to provide warranty service, until I found your way, right up to the fourth time I do like you, very efficient, when I touch the button factory reset and everything as is revived, thank you again, really, there are many victims of ESET and they have not found a way to finally resolve as we, hope that they will find your link early to not have to suffer like my last two days, and I swear that I will never use ESET once again, so is enough of :argh: :argh:
    tks once again, have a good day to you :D :D :D :D may the force be with you :cool:

4. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Maybe this needs to be a sticky :p :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.