ESET Cyber Security license compatibile with ESS or EAV?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by kido11, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kido11

kido11 Registered Member

hi,
    I'm courios, I wana know does it posibile to use this license key of (ESET Cyber Security for Mac) to Eset Smart Security or Eset Antivirus for Windows (does is compatibile) ? pls ty.

2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Hello and welcome to Wilders!

I do know that you can use a NOD32 or ESET Smart Security key for Windows
    On Eset Cyber Security. But I'm not sure if you can use the OS X key on Win hmmm....:doubt:

Edit: After some research I do actually think that you can use your ESET Cyber Security license key on NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. BUT NOT for ESET Smart Security.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  3. kido11

kido11 Registered Member

thanks for info.

4. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

Flexible Protection, One License with ESET's unique Unilicense

For computers running a single OS:protects a single operating system of choice - Mac, Windows, or Linux.

For computers running multiple OS: Extends protection to additional operating systems running on the same machine via a boot utility or in a virtual environment.

Scenario 1: A laptop running a Mac OS and simultaneously a Windows operating system (e.g. via Boot Camp).

Scenario 2: A desktop running a Windows OS, as well as two additional Windows-based operating systems in a virtual environment.

Unilicense is only available for home use - different licensing rules apply for use on servers and other extended environments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.