What VPN service accept anonym payment (paysafecard)

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by DavidXanatos, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

Hello,

I'm looking for a VPN anonymiser service that have the following properties:
    1. can be payed anonymously, ideally via paysafecard, or some different anonymouse payment method availible in Austria.
    2. does not need any additional software, so win XP compatible PPtP and/or I2TP/IPSEC
    3. unlimited traffic, or at least a few hundert GB/month
    4. own IP dynamically assigned on each login (large IP pool to be able to often change IP)
    5. not to expensive
    6. P2P friendly
    7. would be nice if I could connect more than one PC throug only one account
    8. ofcause no IP logging

2. nightrace

nightrace Registered Member

The closest matches I can see are Perfect Privacy and TheSafety. Some others are SurfoNym which accepts Liberty Reserve and Change-Mon-Ip which accepts Ukash and Liberty Reserve. If you are in Austria you should probably avoid SurfoNym.

3. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

are there more?

Can I buy ukash coupon in a store in austria for normal analog offline cash in persone?

4. nightrace

5. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

You seem so worried about paying anonymously, when you should be more concerned over the BIGGER threats, your privacy and security, when it comes to picking and choosing a VPN, and that simply picking one aspect, like this, isn't going to necessarily guarantee you much, if anything...

A good VPN provider might not have any so called anonymous payment methods available but then they aren't going to keep a record either.

LOOK for a GOOD VPN FIRST, payment choices SECOND! ;)

So check out the post;

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=285780

6. nightrace

Anonymous payment has limited value with VPNs since they have your real IP. However, a privacy service that does not accept anonymous payments suggests to me that they are not serious about privacy.

7. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

Don't sign up with your real IP, I never have my IP out there when doing things like this, LOL...

And yes a good company should offer anonymous payments...

My point was, just because you find someone that offers a payment through anonymous means, doesn't mean they are a trustworthy business either...

8. nightrace

I wasn't referring to the sign-up process. I was talking about normal usage.

9. pajenn

pajenn Registered Member

I use BolehVPN which satisfies at least #3-6 on your list. For #7, I can use it simultaneously with my desktop and laptop at home (both connected to the same router), or non-simultaneously through other computers elsewhere (e.g. at the office or while traveling in countries that censor web content). on #8, how can you ever know? - in the end you have trust somebody. for #2 you only need to install OpenVPN and put BolehVPN's config files in its config folder. OpenVPN is the program you connect through, I assume you need something like that with any private vpn service.

#1 may be a deal breaker for you since they prefer paypal by default - maybe there's a way to create a paypal account with a fake name, but it seems like a lot of trouble to me since any private vpn could presumably track their customers anyway if they wanted to. plus in the case of boleh, they are in Malaysia (but with servers in US, Canada and Europe too of course), while you are in Austria so that's quite a buffer zone. you could email them to ask about anonymous payment options.

10. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

there are 2 points to this:
    1. If I go for a VPN cascade each VPN provider will only know the IP of the previous service.
    2. If they have my IP and decide to give it out there is still the issue of getting my name from my ISP, here in AT with flatrates it is yet not legal to store IP logs. Though this may change due to EU LAW which though itslf howeever may be revoked as there is quite an oposition.

As about the cascade and my whishlist points 4,6,8 are not needed as this is neede only for the last provider in the chain.

ad OpenVPN tis requirers a extra client (or can win 7 this already?) i would like services that work wih what windos has build in, like PPtP, I2TP/IPSEC

There are ways to convert paysafe money to paypal mone, but this is usually quite expensive wen handling amounts < 100€
    Also one would need a fake paypal account for each level and thos rather many accounts with smaller mony on it.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.