TDS Help Please........

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Jessijake, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessijake

Jessijake Guest

I bought TDS almost a month ago and just recently was able to get back on here, find a thread about configuring, and configured my program. I have tried reading as many threads as I can about the speech and script areas in TDS, but for the life of me, I cannot understand how to get either working. I'm running Win98, and have downloaded and executed spchapi, spchCpl, actcnc and a as many other files as I could that came down with TDS, and even got as far as trying to configure the sound, which said I had background noise so it wouldn't work, but the only noise I had on was the fan running in my PC. I'm thinking I'm just really having a bad day, so I hope I'm able to get this thread off because being registered I am able to get to the DiamondCS site, but then when I go to the forum I'm asked for more usernames and p/w's, and apparently I'm not putting in the right ones, so I'm writing this without putting in any. Sorry, I certainly don't want to sound like a nut case, but for some reason I just can't get my brain around this program.

Thank you

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Jessijake,

Jooske is really the expert here with respect to all the speech and MS-Agents issues.
    She absolutely loves it ! :D
    And she also runs W 98 SE.

I'm sure that she will jump in as soon as possible to help you !

In the meanwhile, before she has the time to help you:

Did you have a look at this site:
    http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=download

Quote from that page:

Speech Pack - TDS3 can speak to you! You can even combine this capability with scripts to automate speech. To enable speech, simply download spchapi.exe from Microsoft and run it. DOWNLOAD (828kb)

It could be that you need (on some systems) to copy some of that files into your main-TDS3-directory.
    But I'd better leave that to Jooske to give you advice ;)

Regards, Jan.

Regards, Jan.

3. jessijake

jessijake Guest

Thank you Jan, I did what you suggested, but with no change. I do appreciate your response however. I was having a terrible time with this program all day, and finally after I sent my first post, I turned off the pc and layed down for a couple hours. I think I just really let it get to me. It is also telling me it is verifying 29 files, and then tells me the files don't exist, but I know they do, so it seems the deeper I try and get into this, the more it baffles me. I think what gets me most is with just about all my programs, I am able to run and understand them, but something with this is just blocking me. I also did go into the site you suggested and realized I had been there before downloading what I could. So again, thank you so much for your response.

4. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

Me again, with an update. I found a paper that Jooske wrote and I printed out before my husbands surgery, so I was able to download a few more things to actually type in the words in TDS and hear them. I also downloaded "Peedy" the bird, which I doubt has much to do with TDS, but the little guy was cute :) . I think my main question now is about the scripts. Years ago I used mIRC and got quite good at the scripts in there, but as they say "I've slept since then". I see there are two boxes on TDS where there should be scripts? But I don't see them anywhere else, or how to get the scripts in there. In reading more posts, I know there is a place to get scripts, but haven't been able to find it yet. If anyone can help me with the scripts, I would be eternally gratefull. Also, per my last post, my TDS is also telling me it's verifying 29 files, and then says they don't exist, but I know they do. Why is it telling me that?

Thank you all for your help.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Speakers on have you?
    Did you get all the stuff on the www.microsoft.com/msagent page to download? msagent.exe, tts engines, (note with that if you use an extra language besides the standard US English you need to get the same language from the core part on top too) the msagent characters from that page, the rest you had already.
    All installed default.
    With that TDS (might have to reboot or have to reload TDS after that so it does recognise eerything) should speak to you the occasional friendly greeting at start and if there would be an intrusion probe on a port.
    Test it with typing something in the bottom like
    speak "hello i love TDS"
    (don't forget those quotes) after the enter it should say that text.
    On those msagent pages you can tryout and see the samples; if anything would be missing those pages tell you what more to install so good to try there. If all functions weel there, TDS should really be speaking to you and singing with the scripts we created at times for that.
    Look also in the Test/demo files in the sticky thread on top of this forum, the bottom posting gives you a script to a real quick msagent animated TDS configuration instruction.

For the CRC32 scans it is FanJ's field of expertise, a few threads are about that: the simple explanation is that TDS ships with several default settings; on other systems things can be different, files can be in other folders:
    for example on win98 systems we have a windows\system while other systems have windows\system32 so look for those files and edit the exact pathnames in the TDS > Edit > CRCfiles.txt to your situation. As you can see in the CRC threads on top of the forum Jan recommends to add several other files to be checked each time and why to do so.

TDS is no program to get frustrated about, just please ask questions so we can step you through till also you find the fun in security with TDS. Make certain you also get the scripts examples from the download page Jan indicated, some are running scripts, others are snippits of examples how to do them.

6. Kathyhl

jooske you are so awesome! I just wrote a post about the same time as you did, so being as I have to close down this puppy for the evening, I will start again tomorrow just as soon as I can.

thank you so very much for all your help!!!

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You're welcome! As you say you were rather good in mIRC scripting, hope we can expect a lot from you for TDS! :)
    The scripts file you can unzip after downloading it from the site and have it in TDS-3\Scripts; there you find among others Usersubmitted scripts as well,
    in which InnerPeace.ss3 For that one you need to get the msagent character Genie as well which we use the most in our scripts so we don't force all users to get some 400 different characters just for a one time script of a few lines :)
    I use Genie, Peedy, Merlin most of times in those scripts and at times Wartnose and Squidge as they are green and Australian.
    To have the ready made scripts function well look inside if the pathnames are correct for your situation.

BTW: if you prefer Peedy for Genie just change his name in the script and all should be working properly.
    In the Private TDS forum we've many more posted, also serious useful scripts!

8. Kathyhl

Hi Jooske, thanks so much for your help, I did go back and download Merlin and the Genie. I hate to be a pest here, but it appears I am turning into one :doubt: . At any rate, re the scripts, In mIRC I was able to write all my scripts, put them in a special folder, and whenever I wanted one to run, I would just write something like "/action", or whatever word I had associated with the script, and the action would take place. I seem to only be thinking one way, which is what is probably making it more difficult for me to understand these scripts. I have downloaded the scripts you are talking about, but don't understand how to associate them, or put them in the script command boxes. The scripts I used to deal with looked like this: n13=/d /dde server on mirc | /run d:\wavget\wavget.exe, and with that script all I had to do was type in wavget when someone was playing a wav, and it would automatically be sent to me.
    I would love to start writing scripts again, but I don't see them anything like what I did years ago. Is there a place I could go to learn this script?

One other thing, at the end of running TDS, it says it is verifying 29 files, however, it then lists about 9 that it says doesn't exist, but I know they exist. Why is it doing that?

Thank you Jooske for all your time and patience with me,

Kathy

9. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Kathyhl, I'll try to answer this bit :) Jooske will do the scripting bit better than I ;)
    You will find the CRCscan text file in the TDS - Config - Scans folder: Or in TDS menu "Edit config files"
    TDS Mine looks like this for XP Pro, you may have a path problem with your 9 missing files.
    For more information please read this thread: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=25306

; System files list for CRC32 testing - generated by TDS-3 at 14:10:37 04-19-2004
    ; Variables: %WINDIR% = C:\WINNT
    ; %WINSYSDIR% = C:\WINNT\System32
    ; %TDSDIR% = C:\TDS3
    %WINDIR%\win.ini
    %WINDIR%\system.ini
    %WINDIR%\explorer.exe
    %WINDIR%\taskman.exe
    %WINDIR%\regedit.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\cmd.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\netstat.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\drwatson.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\drwtsn32.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\rundll32.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\sysedit.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\systray.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\taskman.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\taskmgr.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\winlogon.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\regedt32.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\icmp.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\regsvr32.exe
    %WINSYSDIR%\netapi.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\ntdll.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\netmsg.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\wininet.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\winsock.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\wsock32.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\ws2_32.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\shell.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\shell32.dll
    %WINSYSDIR%\scrrun.dll
    %TDSDIR%\tds-3.exe

Hope this helps. Pilli

Last edited: Apr 21, 2004
  10. Kathyhl

Thank you very much Pilli, I did not have the %TDSDIR%\Radius.TD3 in my crcfiles.txt, so I did as you say and added it. I haven't updated or ran it yet, as I've got about 8 things going and am trying to keep up with all of them :p . Slowly but surely I will get this entire program down!

thanks again :)

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

For the CRC scan part: i wrote some about it in the bottom of response #5 above already, thanks Pilli for this live explanation :)
    There aer a few threads FanJ made with more background thoughts what to put in and why eventually.
    Always use the full pathnames to the files.

Your scripting would be nice for CryptoSuite Chat, but that has no scripting options (yet).

For TDS you have those scripts in their own folder.
    For running them for instance the HelloWorld script in
    TDS > SS# > Load Script > Examples > HelloWorld > HelloWorld.ss3
    doubleclick that script to play it.
    Of course you can create a script which points to a next script, or create a form with either buttons with scripts or functions behind to play them, whatever. At the moment only one script can be active at a time, so this is why you can make such solutions.
    If you unzip the large impressibe Screx script in a Screx folder you create for it under Scripts you will see a lot of separate scripts belonging to it. It eases the replacement or addition of new parts for such large works.
    I used the way of form calling next form in the CokeMachine script
    on this page http://www.commontology.de/pub/tds/otherscripts/ of the
    http://www.commontology.de/pub/tds/index.php
    see here Andreas(w)'s scripts downloadsite with lots of real goodies created by several TDS users.
    For CokeMachine create it's own folder in Scripts, as it has several separate scripts too.

If you intend to use the Helpfile exe from the cokemachine (the part with voice recognition) drag that one to wordpad, after all the unreadable stuff on the bottom you will see some readable parts where you can correct pathnames to your own situation (very carefull with exact the " " and spaces as there are to keep it working - maybe best first create a copy to be able to get back to a working version if necessary) -- hope it works for you as i created it on a dutch windows version and that could be he doesn't recognise english systems, not sure -- (some people have MASH for msagent scripting and changed it using that program and might have been able to have it recognising their own language)

12. Kathyhl

Thank you Jooske for all the information, it appears I have a bit of work ahead of me if I want to gain the knowledge to do what I'd like to do. You have a great deal of knowledge, and perhaps I may be able to draw on that in the future if you don't mind. During my years of working, it never seemed I was at a standstill, but since my retirement that's all I appear to be doing. I'm quite anxious to get involved in something that will challenge me, teach me, and give me the sense of fullfillment I used to get before I retired, but so far nothing has tempted me as much as this scripting. Thank you for the sites you have given me, it looks to be as good a place as any to start :)

Diamond and Wilders are fantastic forums, maybe in the future I will be able to give something back to them for all they have given me.

Kathy

13. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Once into scripting, TDS at it's own central place on your system and scripts running your household remote controled and with voice recognition ---
    In older threads i explained some ideas about that:
    for instance TDS starts to coockericoooooooooooo your waking up call and the remote control (infra red, anybody using it? or maybe it can just start some thing connecting electricity for some devices) ok, starting your coffee machine and your electric egg boiler and your heat air oven for freshly backed croissants -- so that's a good waking up time.

Now you're on your screen and with the voice recognition controlled desktophelper from TDS you ask the time by which Genie tells you good morning Kathy, it is now Friday 24th of April 2004 9:06 AM. Do you want to know the weather conditions too please?
    on your Yes it gets to a weathersite you configured it to read from some earlier time and it reads the text for you.
    Now do you want some joke? ok
    where does a bird go which lost it's tail? well to a retail store of course!
    OK Kathy, is there anything more i can do for you?
    Yes you say, give me today's news!
    by which the Genie opens your favorite online newspaper and probably will comment: "do you really want me to read all THAT?!"
    now depending on your yes or no it starts reading or gives a sigh of relief and suggests something nice maybe looking at your grocery's website and go for some online shopping spree, after which either your genie calls the supermarket for home delivery, reading the list you gave him -voice commanded of course- or you just wait nicely together for the doorbell to ring.
    In the meantime on your "Update" call TDS is nicely updated, and there might be a command to make him do a full system scan (not sure about such commands yet).
    Mind you, if you call "Help!" Genie immediately opens the TDS helpfile for you.
    The helper.exe which comes with the cokemachine script is a nice starting point to practice, but i'll advice to get MASH for editing that part. I'm sure you'll get very far with that!
    Except for the IR remote all basics are in that scriptpart already.
    If you make other scripts with that, save them as VBS or JS and in most cases TDS will be able to play them.

with all this don't forget TDS is the most advanced security tool in the first place. Security made fun and confident again besides that!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2004
  14. Kathyhl

Whoa Jooske, all that sounds totally incredible and awesome! I've already spent a few days just looking at different types of scripts, but aside from still trying to practice a few new things with TDS, I haven't pursued the scripting itself. There's so much I want to learn, and much more I need to learn before I start to try and "make a better mouse trap" as they would say. I also still have the old mIRC program on my system, so I'm wondering if there is anyway I could incorporate any of that scrip into TDS o_O
    I figure I have nothing to lose, and it sounds like so much fun.

Thanks for all your insight :D

Kathy

15. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

On Andreas' ftp site you see a few irc-spy-bots which were study objects, and worked fine to use TDS itself as a chatbox with mIRC or to put our bots in our own TDS channel to watch and warm for other users joining. mIRC did not like us to use them though. Since we have CryptoSuite with our own chat included we don't need mIRC at all anymore.
    It took the TDS scripting people quite some time to convince me i could do some easy scripts myself too and so my first project was the CokeMachine. Just try and error.
    The easiest is to drag an existing scriptpart to notepad and study how it's done, copy it with another name and try some changes there.
    My own first steps were with the msagent scripts in emails (outlook experss is really good with that) and MASH (microsoft agent scripting helper program www.bellcraft.com) as the msagents show immediately if it works or not so step by step i got some results. Moer or less easy too is getting those sample pages from the msagent site and save the source of those pages as these are full with explanation how to do them.
    This is still no SS3 scripting, but it gives some idea more and so with adding to the examples there are in the ziop and in the ss3 scripting areas in the TDS Private forum and the ftp site you can soon make amazing things.
    Funstuff as well as serious scripts, building small databases, phonebooks, etc etc all to run from TDS.

Here's Peey as talking clock for you. In the end you can type "hide" in the console to get rid of him; don't type that when he's off already or you'll hide your TDS and i don't know how to get it back then! ;)
    Save this part as Gettime.SS3 and load it via TDS, hope it works for you.
    It has a lot of unnecessary code as it was used originally as a VBS script in an email; with some changes it will work there again too.

Code:
    ' * Character Objects
    Dim Check

' * Variables
    Dim UsedChars
    Dim CheckID
    Dim CheckACS
    Dim CheckLoaded
    Dim HideReq
    Dim Req

' * Initialize
    UsedChars = "Peedy"

' * Check
    CheckID = "Peedy"
    CheckACS = "Peedy.acs"
    CheckLoaded = False

Function GetDay()
        ' Purpose:  Returns current weekday name
        Dim aDay
        aDay = Array("","Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday")
        GetDay = aDay(WeekDay(Now()))
    End Function

Function GetDate()
        ' Purpose:  Returns current long date
        Dim aMon
        Dim sDay

aMon = Array("","January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December")

sDay = Day(Now())

If sDay = "11" Or sDay = "12" Or sDay = "13" Then
            sDay = sDay & "th"
        Else
            Select Case Right(sDay, 1)
            Case "1": sDay = sDay & "st"
            Case "2": sDay = sDay & "nd"
            Case "3": sDay = sDay & "rd"
            Case Else
                sDay = sDay & "th"
            End Select
        End If

GetDate = aMon(Month(Now())) & " " & sDay & ", " & Year(Now())
    End Function

Function GetTime()
        ' Purpose:  Returns current time
        On Error Resume Next
        Dim sTime

sTime = Left(Time(), 5)
        If Right(sTime, 1) = ":" Then
            sTime = Left(sTime, Len(sTime) - 1)
        End If
        sTime = sTime & Mid(Time(), InStr(Time(), " "))

GetTime = sTime
    End Function

Function GetTimeOfDay()
        ' Purpose:  Returns current time of day
        Dim TimeOfDay
        Dim h

h = Hour(Now())

If h < 12 Then
            TimeOfDay = "Morning"
        ElseIf h < 17 Then
            TimeOfDay = "Afternoon"
        Else
            TimeOfDay = "Evening"
        End If

GetTimeOfDay = TimeOfDay
    End Function

Call Addline("TDS 'GetTime2", "To start the script, type  Call AgentIntro")

Sub AgentIntro()
        On Error Resume Next
        Call InitAgentCommands
    Call MSAgentForm.LoadMSAgent("Peedy", "Peedy.acs")
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Show"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "MoveTo", "200", "200", "1000" 
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "Good " & GetTimeOfDay() & "!  It Is " & GetTime() & " On " & GetDay() & ", " & GetDate() & "."
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "How are you today?"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "Like to play with me?"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "In for a nice chat than?"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Hide"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Show"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "\Chr=""Whisper""\I always love talking......"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "and singing....."
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "\Chr=""Monotone""\\Map=""\Pit=52\\Spd=130\doe \Pit=55\ray \Pit=62\me \Pit=65\fah \Pit=73\so \Pit=82\lah \Pit=87\tea \Pit=104\doe""=""do re mi fa so la ti do""\"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "like it?"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "oke, was nice talking to you!"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "see you soon!"
    'MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "to unload me completely type Hide in the console."
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "bye bye !!"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Hide"
    End Sub

Sub hide
    MSAgent.Characters.UnLoad "Peedy"
    End Sub 

16. Kathyhl

Thank you Jooske, I have downloaded all the previous scripts you gave me from -http://www.commontology.de/pub/tds/otherscripts/ and
    http://www.commontology.de/pub/tds/index.php-, winded up creating a new folder called scripting, and now just downloaded the rest of your info in both my scripting file and TDS file. I have no experience with Outlook as I went from Eudora directly to Incredimail, but the Bellcraft site you mentioned sounds like it could be a very good working link for me.

I can't thank you enough for all your help. It might have taken me ages to obtain the information you've just given me.

Have a wonderful weekend :D

Kathy

17. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

In my scripts you will see i expect to be there a path
    TDS-3\Scripts\CokeMachine\
    in which i put all my own scripts so to make sure they should work for other people too. Other people's scripts i don't know what paths they are asking for.
    So make sure you create that folder CokeMachine in which you unzip the CokeMachine script. It has some images, of which the DiamondCS logo is used again in several other scripts, among others in the InnerPeace.SS3 script which ships with the TDS scripts zip in Scripts\Usersubmitted\Jooske
    See here a line from that script, no matter where the script is on the system, it points to the image in that central folder.
    Code:
     xForm.Picture = LoadPicture(SysVar("tds.path") & "\Scripts\CokeMachine\DCSyste.gif")  'xForm background image

Sound files i always ask to put in your c:\ so i am sure any windows sound system will be able to play them for you. You will like Wayne's jukebox script btw, which he ever created in only a few minutes for us to prove it when i asked if TDS could play music for us too.

I mean Outlook Express and not Outlook btw:
    Outlook Express works together with Internet Explorer and all the java and activeX etc needed to be able to play scripts and animations from inside that; another way is to copy the code from an email to notepad and save that as a HTML file on your desktop and play it from there.
    Outlook used to be protected against the ability to run code from that, not sure if that is possible by now.

18. Kathyhl

Unbelivable, as I am creating new folders for scripts, and moving things around, I ran TDS to check something, and darned if it is still saying it can't find some files :eek: . I've read the read me files on the proper installation of the crc32 scan, was almost sure I put them exactly where they belonged, and I'm still getting "files not found" :'( . I'm going to try and upload a pic of what I am seeing as I haven't done that yet in here. I've got the get go to get going on so many things, and yet I can get the go to even work :oops: .

Any help would be appreciated......thank you so much......

Attached Files:

19. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Kathy,
    We told you several files in the CTCfiles.txt come there as an example like they are in XP systems, so check each line there for the proper path on your system (in system in stead of system32 folder for instance or under windows) and it should really work. If you think %winsysdir% is too complicated nothing against it to change that for c:\windows\system\
    Delete the files you don't have on your system at all from that CRC file but do a proper search and read another time FanJ's threads about the subject.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=13740 among others.
    I'm sure you will be fine soon.

20. Kathyhl

Thank you Jooske, I was re-reading pilli's posts and going back on all the threads. There shouldn't be any reason why I can't sort this out. My opologies for being such a bother :doubt:

21. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Don't worry, all confident you will manage. :D
    Once you get the hang of it you will be adding all your valuable files to be checked for changes, the radius.td3, other filenames which are attacked a lot by current trojans, etc.
    cmd.exe could be command.com for instance to name one.

You might like this way.
    Let TDS display it's discoveries, so you have that screen in front of you.
    Next via Windows Start > search/find type those filenames
    Let windows locate what there is or not.
    Now keep that result up too.
    Now in TDS Edit Files find the CRCfiles.txt and now put these together, so you can easily change pathnames EXACTLY as they are on your system. If there is no cmd.exe you will have command.com, a kernel32.dll you will have of course, in your TDS directory is the radius.td3 and so are more files. DrWatson is somewhere on your system, maybe spelt a bit different, etc.
    It is no law these files are there, you can as well delete them from the CRC scan if you prefer, but as you read in Jan's descriptions you also see why it's useful to put several files there.
    If you think it's easier to write c:\windows\system\.... do so, it's your file, result should be the same. But don't worry for files you don't have and never were intended to have on your system or not in that location.
    Only worry if all of a sudden files you should not have are there!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2004
  22. Kathyhl

success :) . Thank you Jooske, Pilli, and FanJ for your help with my TDS. I have read many of your posts, all very insightful and informative. The light finally came on regarding the CRC scan, so I have also been able to add other important files to be watched. Jooske, Thank you for the Bellcraft.com URL. Your post regarding seeing results with the program quickly, intrigued me. I know you mentioned there is no SS3 scripting as of yet, but the learning curve for me there sounds pretty exciting, so I downloaded MASH.

Thanks again to everyone! ;)

23. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Congratulations Kathy for solving the CRC stuff :)

When you copy Mash scripts in VBS into the SS3 editor you can disable lines SS3 can't use, but there's still a lot possible.
    It's a very nice program to work with. For instance open the helper.exe of the CokeMachine in it to change it's functions and pathnames to your own circumstances and wishes and you have a real nice desktophelper (keep a copy of the original just in case).
    Some people built whole theater presentations with it with more agents at a time, (the max seems to be possible is 300 agents on screen at a time) which is not possible in SS3 yet. A very nice technology anyway.
    With looking at existing SS3 scripts you'll get some ideas what might be possible there when you rebuild scripts to be used in TDS.
    I've always found it very stimulating working together on scripts in the TDS Private forum.
    Looking forward to your products if you like to share them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.