CSN5PDTS82 driver ?

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by garryh24, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garryh24

garryh24 Registered Member

After installation of Colasoft Capsa 7.1 my Windows 2003 Server generates the following error message at startup:

The CSN5PDTS82x64 NDIS Protocol Driver service failed to start due to the following error:
    The system cannot find the file specified.

I only started getting this error message after installation of the program. I uninstalled it but the error still appears after reboots. Has anyone had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? I cannot find any information at all on the web about this driver.

Thanks

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi garry,

Please delete those logs and reboot to see if new logs been created.

3. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Garry,

Please try the following:

1. Uninstall the program.
    2. Delete the folder the program was installed. (default path: C:\program files\[program name]\)
    3. Search and delete the following files if you find any: CSNPD51a64.sys, CSNPD51.sys, CSN5PD82.sys and CSN5PD82x64.sys under driver folder. (default path: C:\windows\system32\drivers)
    4. Open your Registry Editor and search for the following keywords and then delete any item searched: Colasoft, Capsa, CSN5PD82, CSN5PDTS82, CSN5PDTS82x64, and CSTDIDRV.
    5. DO restart your machine and then reinstall the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.