Fighter Jets Chasing Ufo Captured On Video

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Franklin, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

Big news story and the Rogue authors are all over it.

Googling the title of my post brings up 28 of the first 30 links as fake scan sites for the Rogue "Cleanup Antivirus", or at least the several that I tested were that one but there could be other rogues as well?

packupdate_build8_195.exe - Result: 7/39 (17.95%)

First.JPG

Second.JPG

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@Franklin

Thanks for posting, i hadn't heard about it :thumb:

Not surprised the Rogues are on it, they'll latch onto anything these days :(

BIG news story is right, and with good reason. Wait till you see it, no way this could have been faked, and look at the size of it :eek:

I've extracted 2 shots, and slightly enhanced one. You should be able to see a series of what appear to be circles spaced all around the outer underside.

u.gif u2.gif

Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wXIjNKigdE&NR=1 2 jets intercepting very closely included. The Raf are saying nothing, typical, but they must know, even if they were USA jets :D

3. chronomatic

chronomatic Registered Member

Fake. Notice how the jets are never in the same cut with the saucer. Notice how he stops filming just as the jets appear to be approaching.

Not even a good fake.

4. Those "circles" are not evenly spaced, and look like, well, image artifacts.

Also, the fact that such an obvious and visible incident hasn't been all over the news makes me think it's probably fake.

Edit: Viewed the video... Quite fake IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.