ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Smart Security 4.2.35 released
Both ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security has been released in English (ENU), Slovak (SKY), and Czech (CSY). You can download the new build from the download page and install it over the current version.
Note: The links actually point to the new build even though the version information may not be updated yet at the time of the release.
Changelog (against v. 4.2 beta):
• Fixed issues with HTTP scanner and long domain names
• Fixed issue with scan profile settings not retained after reinstallation
• Fixed issue with SysInspector logs not retained after upgrade from older builds
• Fixed issue with system freezing on Lenovo notebooks
• Fixed termination of scan tasks when logged in as standard user
• Fixed issue with opening SysInspector logs on Windows NT
• Fixed issue with saving SysInspector logs and service scripts on Windows NT
• Fixes for other minor issues
Changelog (against v. 4.0.474):
• added support for ESET Remote Administrator 4 features (e.g. centralized quarantine, upgrade,...)
• added support for blocking hard drives connected via USB
• added support for AIK 2.0 (part of Windows 7)
• added support for Thunderbird 3
• improved IMAP support in email client plugins
• added support for NT4 (limited features)
• added support for Opera 10 (changed path to certificates)
• improved support for dynamic disks
• licence information updated more frequently
• improved compatibility with Windows Filtering Platform on Vista SP1 and newer OS
• improved mechanism for lockup prevention on heavily loaded systems
• other minor improvements and fixes
From now on, please post to the appropriate forums dedicated to ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security.
Last edited by Marcos : March 10th, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|