How to get Spywareblaster Autoupdate working.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Himself, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himself

Himself Registered Member

I paid via paypal to Primus (and have transaction number, etc., which obviously I can't post in a forum) ... but how do I get the autoupdate actually working on my computer? When I open Spywareblaster, and try to set up autoupdate, it sends me to the page to buy it, but I've already done that ...

I'm confused ... and can't recall how I got it up and running on my other computer.

aaaaggh.

Worse, there's no actual way to just email SpywareBlaster to square away my account.

Pretty frustrated.

thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Our sincere apologies for any frustration.

You should have received an e-mail with your license information and instructions after your purchase. (If you can't find it, please check your spam/junk mail folder.)

It should simply be a matter of copy + pasting the license information from that e-mail into the "Name" and "Key" fields in the AutoUpdate section of SpywareBlaster.

If you have any questions, can't find the e-mail, or have any further trouble getting AutoUpdate set up, please open a support ticket at the following address:
    https://www.javacoolsoftware.com/support/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

We're happy to help. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.