Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 SE -GOTD

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by renegade08, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

Today February 3, on Giveaway of the Day is Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Special Edition.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/hard-disk-manager-2009/

Paragon info

2. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

paragon sure does give away A LOT of stuff.

3. wtsinnc

wtsinnc Registered Member

I'm downloading it now but the connection speed is very low; about 25kb-30kb/sec. at the moment.
    The download size is listed to be 155mb.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

It sure does. ;)

Too bad that others don't make similar steps.

5. zx81

zx81 Registered Member

wow, just typed I didn't enjoy the trial they did and they release it free :rolleyes:

:)

Guess I've got some retesting to do :D

6. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

Ive been looking for a nice backup program. However Im having issues with their server too. Im at 15.5-20 KB/s which is basically 2 hours of downloading.

7. InfinityAz

InfinityAz Registered Member

New 2010 version coming soon. It's one way of trying to get new customers to upgrade to the full, new version.

8. wtsinnc

wtsinnc Registered Member

I finally completed the download/install process, requested and received a product key which in itself took almost forty minutes due to overloaded servers, and also burned the rescue CD.

The first copy which was burned using the internal Paragon burning program would not boot.

I installed Imgburn, located the Boot ISO from the program files, burned it with Imgburn and it worked perfectly. Following that I burned a second copy which is my normal procedure for rescue CDs.

A good program to have; just a combination of several Paragon applications combined into this one and proves totally compatible with restoring images created by Drive Backup 8 and 10.
    I also created/restored an image with Disc manager 2009 and it (as expected) performed flawlessly.

I also tried the disc wipe utility and it worked as expected.

Thanks again Paragon !

9. Raza0007

Raza0007 Registered Member

Only the special editions of their stuff. They do not give away their top, fully operational, full featured stuff. I have Hard Disk Manager 2009 professional which includes the WinPE recovery environment and I have found its features second to none.

By the way, Hard Disk Manager 2009 is not fully compatible with Windows 7, especially the boot manager and the boot corrector, and possibly the defragmentor, so be careful if you are using it on win 7. It will backup and restore fine on win 7 though.

I am actually waiting for their Hard Disk Manager 2010 Professional, it is long over due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.