Linux: Which distro offers the best EASE OF USE experience ?

Discussion in 'polls' started by NGRhodes, Jan 24, 2010.

?

Linux: Which distro offers the best EASE OF USE experience

1. Fedora

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Mandriva

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Mint

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. OpenSUSE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ubuntu

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

2. mack_guy911

mack_guy911 Registered Member

For ease of use = 5 years with same distro = linux is not windows once you get a grip on 1 distro including (gnome base/kde base) most of chances other one always disappoint you not because its bad or difficult but because you got too much your grip on previous one and you find it comfortable to work with it than others

i like to add the best distro for any one is the distro with which person spend atleast 5 years after that you got so much into that distro it make you feel more easy to manage in my case i feel fedora more easy than suse and ubuntu and thats because i am using it since fedora core 2 as my default

some time is make we wonder that why suse users dont like fedora even if they still they dont like as default one and vice versa thats because of grip on one and gnome/kde

one more thing i notice .........even most of them admit that majority of suse user love to use kde while majority fedora users love to use gnome as default

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.