For people passing through...

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by spy1, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Pete (spy1) lives in Bldg. 24, Apartment 103 at The Village in Lake Wylie, SC

(Just in case you're not current on my address - my phone #'s still the same).

Just in case you ever "pass through" here....

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Pete,
    If I ever pass through , do NOT worry..( I will be eagerly waiting for that day).. I will force into your house.. and NOT leave until I get some pamperings and all delicious dishes and spending a hell lot of a time with you and spyprincess :)
    Hey I am only 21... so maybe like your son :)

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Hmmm ... kind of a long walk from here (southern Ont.), but I'll keep the invite in mind, thanks. ;)

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

subratam - <g> If you're planning to "force into your house" while I'm
    home, I can probably deal with that.

My wife, on the other hand, when I'm not at home, is quite prone to shooting first and asking questions later (if at all). :eek: (And SpyPrincess can handle a gun - I've personally witnessed her drawing down on two people myself and heard about two other occasions. The only reason any of those people are still alive is because they developed common-sense and left at high speed).

I posted that initial post above in case one of our anonymous posters was who I think it was. Pete

5. subratam

subratam Registered Member

llllooooooooollll :D
    I will soon send you my pic, or maybe I will hold a WILDER's OWN placard infront of me... that helps..

6. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Well, I was thinking about stopping by if I ever get up there, but after reading about spyprinces's gun play, I'm not so sure. She does like the movie Beetlejuice doesn't she? o_O Oh I guess I'd better not. She might think I'm some kind of monster.

7. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

It sounds as if door to door salesmen aren't much of a problem there. ;)

8. beetlejuice

I saw a movie once, Outer Limits or something where these people made this door to door salesman dig his own grave and killed him. And he wasn't the only one. :eek:

9. bigc73542

I knew I didn't want to be a door to door salesman for some reason. I don't want to end up out back fertilizing the flowers. ;)

10. CarolinaMoonshine

CarolinaMoonshine Registered Member

Carolina disguises self in saddle oxfords, argyle socks, plaid pants belted high on waist, striped long-sleeve shirt (open at neck) over white T-shirt (and expensive kevlar vest), horn-rimmed glasses (held together in middle with white adhesive tape). and white baseball cap pulled low over eyes. :cool:

Under one arm she clutches very worn looking hard drive, and in opposite hand cradles electronic day timer, which she furtively glances at as she gingerly reaches for the bell at #103. :eek:

In the distance she hears the muffled jangle of a doorbell, the yapping of a small dog, and heavy footsteps coming toward her, and she prepares to bag the entire plan and dive behind the nearby bushes as she suddenly realizes that her costume will give her away - that she is probably the fourth computer geek to arrive this very morning...... :D

11. bigc73542

Speaking of computer geeks. here is a well equiped one.

Attached Files:

12. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

The perfect accompaniment for the beer fridge I'm installing under my desk!
    ;)

13. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

That won't work! He's got the lid down and his pants up, its got to be the other way around! :eek:

Acadia

14. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Not too sure about the 'People passing through' bit....sounds to me like if your not careful they could assist you to 'PASS ON'....... :eek: :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

15. beetlejuice

Now that's what I call being addicted to the internet. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.