Prevx Safe Online and Keyscrambler

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Mongol, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

My understanding is that Safe Online provides a similar function as Keyscrambler. Would Keyscrambler be unnecessary overkill?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Not necessarily as KeyScrambler protects non-browser applications as well. Prevx is compatible with KeyScrambler and only part of the functionality of SafeOnline is duplicated and you shouldn't have any problem using both :)

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I also have Online Armor Premium which has keylogger detection so with Safe Online and OA do you think Keyscrambler would still be good to keep on board..o_O :)

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Prevx also has keylogger detection built into the antimalware components but SafeOnline bridges the gap between detection/prevention by generically blocking keyloggers, like KeyScrambler does.

The benefit of KeyScrambler over SafeOnline is that KeyScrambler can be used to protect other applications as well while SafeOnline focuses on browsers (although the antimalware components will still block/remove known keyloggers :))

5. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

So in a nutshell I guess it's safe to say that Keyscrambler definitely serves its purpose along with everything else. Guess it will be a keeper...:thumb: :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.