NO Trial for 4.0.467

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Farmand, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmand

Farmand Registered Member

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It is not necessary to trial the newest build . Nothing drastic has been changed . Your overall experince will be the same.

However , if you insist on the newest build , fill in this line:
    http://www.eset.eu/download/ess-trial-form

You'll receive a trial license for ESS which you can use to download the full (paid) version of either EAV or ESS . Download from www.eset.com/download

3. Farmand

Farmand Registered Member

Yes, i found that link after i posted.. I have a Paid license myself.. Its for a friend..

But i dont understand, is why you cant download the newest release on ALL ESETs websites..??

Thats really strange... And why do they need so many sites.? Should one be enough..?

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Because the very latest released is a suspicious one - one that can reveal bugs in the post-release period . That is why ESET waits for a while until they see there are no critical bugs in a new build and then they release the trial version . If there was a severe bug in the new build but not in the previous and your friend gets the new build , this would leave leave bad impression in him/her and he/she woudn't be a potential customers.

They have different sites because they belong to different divisions of the company - Worldwide sites - .COM for the America (ESET LLC) , .EU - the European domein (ESET Slovakia - ESET spol s.r.o.) , etc . I gave you .eu link but it can be done in whatever site your choose worldwide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.