Paragon Drive Backup 9 Professional Free -New Promotion

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by renegade08, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

This time Paragon is giving from their web-site, Paragon Drive Backup Professional 9 .

(Only 3 days it is available for FREE!)

http://www.paragon-software.com/free/giveaway.html

Geez, Paragon, this is yours forum or mine ? o_O

You should post things like this at first place and as soon as possible. :cool:

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Can one person get more than one licences? Thanks

3. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

What a great giveaway. Paragon has always been customer oriented. Too bad I use Vista 64 :'( . I can understand their reasoning behind not offering 64 bit though. Anyway, this is a chance for users of competitive software to enjoy Paragon's excellent drive utility.

SourMilk out

4. E-Buzz

E-Buzz Registered Member

Wonderful giveaway, kudos to Paragon! Too bad i´m using 64 bit Windows though.....nevertheless, great promotion deal!

5. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I down loaded this program from "Giveaway of the Day". But, I am of the opinion that I probably should delete the program I have and download and install this new offer from Paragon. Additionally, do you know if the new offer has to be installed immediately? Am I correct in my assumption? All replies will be appreciated and I would thank you in advance.

John

6. Adric

Adric Registered Member

No, you don't have to install immediately You need to register at: http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/db9pro.html
    and a key will be sent to you via e-mail. It's up to you when you want to install.

Al.

7. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Jpcummins,

When you go to install the free program, you will notice it asks for a product key and serial. Right above it is a link to a website where you can register and receive the product key and serial. If you do not plan to install the program any time soon, I would at least step through the first few steps of the installation to attain a product key and serial number for future references. I can't guarantee that we will offer this for long.

-Tommy

8. pinso

pinso Registered Member

I think Paragon Drive Backup 9 Professional, was given in GOTD few weeks back,n the download size is 84.3MB, whereas GOTD'S version was 87.7MB.
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/drive-backup-9-0-professional-edition-english-version/
    9-5-2009 10-53-54 AM.png
    Although , when i proceed to download, it show same 87.7MB.
    Maybe this one has better Build.
    Anyway i m downloading ,this is the best Back-up Software i h used, amazing Compression, better than Acronis.
    i really hope Paragon's name live long.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

9. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

Thank you Tommy. I deleted the version I had installed that I received from Giveaway of the Day and installed the above referenced software. Paragon has made some exceptional offers lately.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.