Acronis True Image 11: Error E000101F4

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Azzr34l, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzr34l

Azzr34l Registered Member

I just finished building a small form factor PC for the bedroom based upon the Zotac ION N330 mini-ITX motherboard.

When I boot from the recovery disc and try to restore an image, I receive the following error after clicking Next to start the recovery wizard:

E000101F4: Acronis True Image Home has not found any hard disk drives.

My HDD is a Seagate Momentus 2.5" 7200.4 and the SATA controller is nVidia's nForce.

I've also tried initiating the recovery from within Windows (Vista 32), but as soon as it reboots and True Image loads, it exits and the machine reboots to Windows.

I have the problem with both the original build 8027 and the most recent build 8101.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2. Azzr34l

Azzr34l Registered Member

Bump.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Azzr34l,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image 11 Home

In order to solve the issue please download ISO image of Acronis bootable media from your account under Registered Products, create Acronis bootable disc and test it. The issue should be resolved as it is based on different loader with more embedded drivers.

If the issue remains as workaround I can suggest you create BartPE bootable disc using Acronis BartPE plug-in, you can download plugin from your account. If some drivers are not recognized by Acronis True Image 11 Home you may use BartPE bootable disc. It is possible to add any storage drivers at startup in the same manner as when installing Windows on the hard drive (by pressing F6 and inserting diskette with drivers).

To create BartPE bootable disc with the Acronis True Image plug-in you should download PE builder from the following link

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.