MRU Blaster

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by HJVC, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HJVC

HJVC Registered Member

Am trying the MRU blaster with Office 2003 but nothing appears to happen with those MRU - it did find some other things but nothing in any office 2003 program - am I doing something wrong?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

You aren't doing anything wrong. MRU-Blaster doesn't yet detect most Office 2003-related MRUs. This should change with the next database update, which should be out sometime soon. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Bougre-d-ane

Bougre-d-ane Guest

Hi
    I am a new user of MRU Blaster and I have the same problem with the MRUs from "windows office 2000". In fact, I was really surprised when I used the Spybot's MRU scanning option, because Spybot found a lot of files in the following directory (instead of a previous clean with MRU Blaster) :

C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Récents

Some of these files dated from last summer... and I'm sure about I had check the "microsoft office MRU items" in the program settings before scanning.

Is it a normal MRU Blaster behaviour ? or is it a bug or something like that ?
    I will continue to use MRU Blaster as well as Spybot, so that's not a real problem, but I think this information can be usefull for you...

Best regards,

Bougre-d-ane

PS : I apologies for my bad english, and I hope my message will be clear for you... because english is not my natural langage :doubt:

4. bougre-d-ane

bougre-d-ane Guest

humm humm....

no response .... Is this forum still alive ?

In fact I think I have found an explanation... my windows system is in french and the directory name is in french too...
    (.../récent instead of .../recent)

Is anybody have the same problem with a german version or any not-english version o_O

Thanks (?) for your replies...

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Yes indeed - that would be the cause of the problem (the "é" instead of an "e") . :)

I'll try to work in a fix into the next database update.

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.