Is there a way to delete spywares in SPYBLASTER? PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Nouveau, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nouveau

Nouveau Registered Member

Hello to everybody! :D

PLEASE HELP, SOMEBODY! THANK YOU!

The problems started to fall down on my head when I surfed in the...CYBERSEX sites! :oops: After that, my computer slowed down very noticely, when surfing. And somtimes my computer shut down by itself!

So I downloaded AD-AWARE & SPYBOT, and used them. My computer stopped shut down, but (SEX) MESSAGES still popped up frequently, even if I was not on the Internet! Thanks to a forumer who talked about SPYBLASTER... I've been using this program (SPYBLASTER) for + 3 weeks: NO MORE POP-UP MESSAGES! Thanks to all the programmers of this marvelous program!

But... sometimes my computer seems to download something for about 5-10 seconds (I have high speed connection), right away I check my computer with SPYBLASTER: new (sex) spywares! (I stopped surfing cybersex sites since "that" day!) I know nothing about computer, programming, etc. But I think my computer does have a vicious "program" (or something like that) that activates downloading for new spywares to be installed on...

I would like to know:

1. If there is a button (or an option) to let you to delete all the spywares in SPYBLASTER? (Right now, I already have 100-200 of them; next year, probably, zillions! :'()

2. If there is a vicious program in my computer of not, and how to get rid of it?

3. My connection is "faster" than before (I used SPYBLASTER), but it still takes 1-2 seconds before the Webpages to load!

Now I regret a lot having surfed in Cybersex sites, I have shame, but it's too late! :'(

Please somebody helps me! If you can help me, please use very simple words to explain to me (I know nothing about computer...). THANK YOU!

Also, pardon my very bad English written! Hope you can understand! Thanks!

Many thanks in advance for any help provided!

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi nouveau,

SpywareBlaster is meant to stop the spyware at the door.
    To get cleaned out please read: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913
    You can skip the steps you already did.

Regards,

Pieter

3. Nouveau

WOW! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your VERY FAST REPLY, Pieter_Arntz! :D

I'm so touched by your devotion in helping people! :') I'm going to read your link. Thanks again!

Take care! :D

4. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Regarding spywareblaster, the list of spywares on spywareblaster is the list of spywares the software can protect you against and not the list of spywares in your system. can find some more information bout the software in this thread

Pieter is here... and he is the one of the best here to help you out soon

lets see if you have any evil...

thx

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Nouveau - I've split your Hijackthis log from here and moved it to where it will get the attention it needs. You can find it here.

6. Nouveau

Thank you very much, Detox, for your attention, devotion & care!

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.