utorrent problem when using NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pmset2001, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmset2001

pmset2001 Registered Member

I have some problem to get utorrent to work with NOD32. I know this question have been asked a lot before on this forum and I have read several of those threads but I can’t get it to work.

It started right after I installed NOD32 together with COMODO Firewall Pro, before I had Norman antivirus and COMODO Firewall Pro and that worked fine.

It works OK with torrent sites that not require a membership to download, maybe it is a little slower downloading speed but I can’t tell for sure. But with sites that requires a membership it won’t upload or download and it seems like it is nothing wrong with the site in question.

Utorrent, version 1.8
    Vista Home Premium with SP1
    COMODO Firewall Pro
    NOD32, 2.7
    I used this setup guide (except that I am using the Swedish version instead of the English version it looks the same):
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509

2. Fixer

Fixer Registered Member

Hi pmset2001,

Update your uTorrent to version 1.8.1. In version 1.8.1 is fix problem with uTorrent and NOD32 2.7.

1. Log in uTorrent
    2. Click on Help -> Check for updates

or download the latest stable version of uTorrent -> 1.8.1 Build 12639 from:
    http://download.utorrent.com/1.8.1/utorrent.exe

After update uTorrent, restart your computer.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. pmset2001

pmset2001 Registered Member

Thanks! that seemed to have done it, now it works fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.