Your NEW BEST Free Softwares Anti-Malware and Windows cleaners ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by PROROOTECT, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

But ... Kyle, you do not know?

# KCleaner v0.8.0.16 is available !!! Yeah !:argh:
    ...avalanche of KCleaner's ...

And ...

# ... for those, who do not use them any more ...
    Manually removing ( Add or Remove Programs ; C / Program Files ; C / Windows / System 32 ) :
    iTunes
    QuickTime
    iPod
    ...to be continued ... for those, who do not use them any more ...

#After StartMenuClickHistoryViewer - use MRUBlaster ...

# I understood. It is a toy, this Trojan Simulator ; is of use for nothing ...

# OpenedFilesView v1.20 : http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/opened_files_view.html
    C / Program Files ... 62 Kb .

# RootAlyzer v0.2.1.35 ( anti-rootkit, by Safer Networking Limited ) : forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=24185
    2.14 Mb

# Kx-Ray v1.0.0.54 ( anti-rootkit and ... :argh: ) : http://forum.ytkpro.com/viewtopic.php?p=27369
    899 Kb

# that's all for now ... It's cool all the same ...?...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. PROROOTECT

Hi,

To appreciate Bruce's answer on plan of elaboration of new software - tests of trojans ; to read on :

Malwarebytes Security Forums / General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum / thread : " MBAM - Trojan Simulator " :
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php

Thanks, PROROOTECT

3. Hairy Coo

Hairy Coo Registered Member

Bonjour-Ca Va?-Merci :thumb:

4. PROROOTECT

Hi Hairy Coo ...

Bienvenue - Welcome with all my heart ! ( ...and Welcome to my book on the page : " My friends ") !
    And your Avatar : Oh, la vache ! Nice ...
    I remember: when I was a child, I had one friend - cow she was white ... It was in the campaign of my childhood, and my youth, or I came every year ...

A present for you : MY tweak ANOREXIC Windows XP = Anorexic explorer.exe !
    Look in Windows Task Manager : what is Use Memory of explorer.exe?... it am not about 16600 Kb ( after Restart ) ? Then, every week, make this :
    Go to Safe mode ( F5 or F8 ...) - make nothing and come back in normal mode ... Now look explorer.exe ...:argh: :argh: :argh: That's all ...

With Kindest Regards , PROROOTECT:thumb:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  5. Hairy Coo

Hairy Coo Registered Member

Bonjour Prorootect,

Thank you for the excellent Explorer tip, which I will try out :thumb:

Maybe she is a relative of mine ;)

Bonne Chance

Hairy

6. PROROOTECT

Hi,

To delete : old updates of Google Chrome !
    ... C\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application : 0.2.149.27 - 43 Mb

Your personal PROROOTECT ( Beta )

7. PROROOTECT

# EmailStripper : 171 Kb ; just copy and paste the full headers of the mail you've received into the box ...

http://www.papercut.com/emailStripper.htm ... download the executable only ...

Your personal

8. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Can't you configure the updates to download to My Downloads? That's where everything else goes. Then you could just click My Downloads and delete the old updates. :)

9. PROROOTECT

NEW :Advanced WindowsCare - it's called Advanced SYSTEMCare now !!!

# Advanced SystemCare 3 Beta 3.1.0 : www.iobit.com/beta.html

Current version : Beta 3.1.0 , Released - Sept.08, 2008 . FREE !

Avalanche of Beta ... Now : Beta 3.1.0 ( it is still hot - today's date ...):argh: o_O

On my black Advanced SystemCare 3 [ ASC 3 for me ...] I see : 3 great button's : Maintain Windows, Diagnose System, Utilities ... and most great : Care!
    # Maintain Windows : Functions, Settings.
    Functions : Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean. Settings : My choice's - No Execute at Windows Startup ... Disabled Automated Care ... Computer Optimization : on Top Performance ... Disk Defragment : Enable Smart Defragment (... Intelligently organizes drive data for maximum program performance and long-lasting data contiguity ... patent-pending technology of IObit ... Files are organized by their creation and modified dates. The theory is that files that have not changed recently are less likely to change in the future. these older files are grouped together so that once Smart Defrag have placed them, future defragmentation passes are less likely to move them again ... work much better and keep harddisk healthy as well. ), Updates : Automatically ..., User Interface : Transparency ... Brightness ... Current Language : English ! Current Theme : Black !!!:-* ... Apply, OK.

# Diagnose System : Functions, Settings.
    Functions : System Optimization, Security Defense, Disk Defragment, Security Analyzer. Yeah !...:argh:

# Utilities : System, Security, Other.
    System : Disk Check, Driver Update, Smart RAM, Disk Cleaner, Firefox TCP Optimizer, Startup Manager, Disk Explorer, Shortcut Fixer.
    Security : Context Menu Manager, System Backup, Driver Backup, System File Checker, IE Security Assistant, Win Manager.
    Other : Auto Shutdown, Restore Center, System Information.

Restore. Options. Support ... Beta? ... What is this, Beta ...

Tell A Friend ... Tell A Friend ... I love this ... Safe : approved for use on children over 3 months of age ... ASC 3 ...

For me : The Most Great service is the System Optimization - optimize and repair system configuration ( one-click for all ...) for : Trouble Shooting, Windows Interface, Windows Services[ Attention - save your setting Services! - easy : right-click ...], Network Connexion, System Configuration.

ASC 3 - is him especially which deals with my PC - and of problems, which can occur ... is occupied with my blessing, by my procuration, when I want ...
    Just as you like, ASC ... That's very nice of you, ASC 3 !

PS. They speak about love ? I love my binary children ...:thumb:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  10. PROROOTECT

Thank you, :thumb:Twl845 !!!

11. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Advanced Systemcare Beta 3.0.1 unfortunely still can not find my firefox profile - held on D: unfortunate becuase it looks like it will be good eventually.

12. PROROOTECT

Hi Long View,

Make Download of Google Chrome on your C:/ - and click on " Make Google Chrome my default browser " please ...

Your personal

13. Long View

Long View Registered Member

why ? have tried Chrome and it is faster than Firefox but at the momement it won't work with Roboform. does it protect in the way that NoScripts does ? where is the adblock plus or CS lite ? Perhaps when it matures ? it looks like it could be good.

14. PROROOTECT

This STRANGE Downloaded File - CLSID Macromedia/Adobe Flash Player, with sub-key : iexplore !!!

I look to my SREng ( System Repair Engineer ) on " Browser Add-ons " :

I see ActiveX ( without description ...): 8FFBE65D-2C9C-84BD-5829DC0B603C

I search on Registry (is sufficient : 8FFBE65D- ), I find this 4 times ( on HKCR\..., HKLM\..., HKLM\..., HKU\... ). On HKU\... : with sub-key : iexplore .

I look to Google : How-To Geek Forums - thread " This STRANGE Downloaded File " , I read Johntheadams :

" ... '8FFBE65D - ...603C' is an extremely dangerous file. In the Registry, scanning for 8FFBE65D- : and deleting it will solve the problem . What is the problem? IT PHONES HOME ! Ever notice when you'ere running IE7 and all of a sudden it freezes up? You try to type a URL into the address box but the box won't clear ( because it's trying to communicate but the firewall is blocking the communications . If you're outside of the United States, as I am, and click on Yahoo! news stories you'll notice that very frequently you get a page withy an ad box in the language of the country you're in and all the text below the ad box is aligned-center. It's awful.
    With 8FFBE65D- ... 603C gone, so are the special news pages ( which never appeared with Firefox or Opera ). The culprit is obviously Yahoo Ads. GET RID OF THIS THING !
    I would classify this CLSID dangerous because of the ability for advertisers to exploit it.
    Additionally, as I pointed out, it will cause IE7 freezes apparently because of remote attemps to exploit it.
    With this CLSID gone my Windows Vista works fine, flash and all, without this nefarious ... "

- YES, Johntheadams, my Windows XP SP2 also ...!... : I look to my C\Windows\Downloaded Program Files, I see erma.inf, 2007, I read inside - "... DestinationDirs : C\Windows\System32\Macromed\download and C\Windows\inf - the inf is saved so you can un-install ." I look to C\Windows\inf : I see erma.inf !!!

I delete erma.inf on 2 destinations : inf , and Downloaded Program Files.

Secunia Software Inspector said : " C\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\Flash.ocx : INSECURE " (ActiveX : Flash.ocx, 896 Kb, Year -2003 on my PC ).

I delete Flash.ocx .

Now : Secunia Software Inspector said : " Detection completed successfully." .YEAH:argh: !

In the end : KCleaner and RegSeeker . That's all! Well done.

Yes, Johntheadams, my Windows XP SP2 is touched. Me also. THANK :thumb:YOU !

I repeat : In the Registry, scanning for 8FFBE65D- : and deleting it will solve the problem .

Your personal PROROOTECT:cool:

PS. SREng ( System Repair Engineer 2.6.12.1018 FREE !!! ) : http://www.kztechs.com/eng/download.html

15. PROROOTECT

16. PROROOTECT

I repeat EDIT for message in high : " In the Registry, scanning for 8FFBE65D- : and deleting it will solve the problem."

I'm sorry ...

beta ...

17. PROROOTECT

__________________________ANONYMOUS Google Chrome________________________

http://www.abelssoft.de/unchrome.php

Look to thread : Google to launch a new Browser ( Last Page 11 ).
    That's all!

Your anonymisiert PROROOTECT

18. PROROOTECT

19. wilbertnl

wilbertnl Registered Member

MY contribution:
    COMODO Internet Security 3.5 (BETA), FREE. always!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  20. wilbertnl

Last Pass... (FREE, again)

21. PROROOTECT

Wilbertnl, YOU ARE VERY NICE !

Your contribution is great ! You go back on our thread ...

Your PROROOTECT ( Beta )

22. wilbertnl

Not trying to be nice, just ACTIVE! participation. :D
    (I actively corrected the link to Comodo Internet Security, using Google Chrome, by the way)

23. MICRO

MICRO Registered Member

Pro. - I just noticed this from a couple of weeks ago but I can't quite follow your drift - Is that numbered CLSID considered dangerous wherever it is ? - I checked my reg. and it's at one place - Sometimes IE7 pops up a dialog box
    apologising for disrupting proceedings ( I guess that's a freeze) and I have to close and reopen IE to continue - Am I reading you correctly that it's this that's causing that, so to speak ?

System\ControlSet002\Enum\STORAGE\Volume\ (The CLSID)

OTOH - I just searched for the ref. you mentioned 'JohntheAdams', and there appears to be a set of numbers missing from your CLSID number, which changes my find above slightly dramatically ?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  24. PROROOTECT

Hello MICRO,

# Google for : This STRANGE Downloaded File ; thread on How-To Geek Forums.

# Yes, I'm sorry; THIS file : 8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C

# On my computer, search on Registry is sufficient for : 8FFBE65D ; also is identical search for : 8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C

# On my computer ( Windows XP ) this CLSID has been finded on :

HKCR\CLSID/8FF ...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Unit/8FF ...

HKLM\Software\classes\CLSID/8FF ...

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats/8FF ...

HKU\S-1-5-21- .../8FF ...

# It is possible that your problem with IE7 may be resolved AFTER ... try!
    I had no problem; but I deleted these CLSID.

Best Regards, PROROOTECT:thumb:

PS. On : HKLM\System : I do Not have ControlSet002 . I have ControlSet001 and ControlSet003. And nothing bad.
    Good luck!

25. culla

culla Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.