Sandboxie Synaptics fix

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by emperordarius, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

Hello,

I searched on the forum, and this problem was already posted but apparently not solved. I found a fix after some researches, trying various methods, so I thought I could help some people.

Problem: Synaptics scroll won't work when using Firefox(or other apps) Sandboxed.

Fix: Insert this in the configuration file:
    This just automatically runs the Synaptics programs sandboxed everytime an empty sandbox is run. So for it to work you'll need to automatically empty the sandbox when there are no progs running. To do that, add this

Code:
    AutoDelete=y
    NeverDelete=n

Note: If you forget to empty the sandbox(for example you shut down the pc while the sandbox is open), you'll firstly have to delete the sandbox's contents, before using it.

I hope I helped, since this was one of the reasons I stopped using SB before.:D I found that running sandboxed the Synaptics process everytime was boring too.:blink:

2. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

Good work emperordarius.:)

Have seen a few probs relating to such but I don't have a laptop to test.

Maybe you could post your settings over at Sandboxie's forum ?
    Sandboxie Forum

3. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

I will:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.