Admuncher with Safespace 2.0.41.0 solved

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by osip, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osip

osip Registered Member

After a lot of headache I finally succeeded to get Admuncher 4.72 to work properly with Safespace, here´s what I´ve done:

1. In safespace cfig ´Privacy´ : documents and settings\all users\Application Data\Ad muncher to full control.

2. Added AdMuncher to Applications safespace cfig with normal status.

3. Took down. http://www.admuncher.com/helperdll/wsock32.dll and placed the file in Safespace directory and also additionally in Opera and FF main directories.

Rebooted and finally got it to work....:rolleyes:

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I'm sure the SafeSpace users here will appreciate that, thank you. I hadn't heard anything lately regarding SafeSpace, I thought they vanished. I may try them again, and I'm certainly glad it CAN work with Ad Muncher, I couldn't do with my munching cow ;)

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

SafeSpace is great. I do like it but it needs some more tweaking in upcoming versions for smooth n fast functioning of it.

4. osip

osip Registered Member

Works absolutely great here...FF with Roboform and Opera runs fine, Safespace takes around 35-37MB of RAM on my system...With Admuncher functional I definitely think it´s an alternative to bufferzone, and free...Compare it with Sandboxie..., that´s another question...Not sure yet...

5. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

I think SafeSpace has great potential but there are still quite a few bugs and it uses a lot of memory and development seems to have stopped.

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I agree it,s still not so smooth. However development might be ongoing as a while back they had released a newer version. We might wait n see.

7. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

I thought the lastest version was a bug fix or something, and the version before that was months ago.

Yes, what else can we do?:)

8. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Where is Tidyup by the way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.