true image 11 problem runtime error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by fwerner, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fwerner

fwerner Registered Member

Hallo,

I just installed true image version 11, build 8105 because acronis support advised me to, see inc backup problem https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=209111

And the third backup I was running made about half of 80 GB data, and then it stopped with microsoft visual cc runtime error. An other try with the same data showed the same result, a new try with a new defined backup archive made about 60 GB before the runtime error occured.

Can anybody help?
    I installed the v11 without deleting v10 before.

gruss werner

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

I had a runtime error, can't remember exactly what it was, but it appeared to be caused by doing a Windows Update and then starting a TI image backup prior to rebooting the computer after the update. After rebooting all was well. FWIW.

3. fwerner

Hallo,
    thanks for you response.

Unfortunately a system reboot does not help, I am still getting this runtime error.
    Can anybody help please

gruss werner

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

I go to the installer for ATI and start it again, it should offer to do a repair as one of the choices. It should only take a minute or two and can fix any file corrupton probs that can generate these runtime errors. This moght not be the fix in your case but certainly worth a try -- it's fast and won't hurt anything.

5. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

As 8105 is a German release, are you using a German version of Windows?

Colin

6. fwerner

Hallo,

yes I am using the german version.

In the meanwhile I have deinstalled and installed version 11 again, and now
    I am getting no more runtime error, instead I get an " cannot load dynamic library" at the very end of a 80 GB backup!

Has someone ideas for this problem?
    ( I should have kept version 10, there I know what is not working)

Gruss werner

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello fwerner,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Backup software.

Could you please submit a request for technical support with the attached Windows System Information file and screen shot of the error message? This will let us forward the case to our Experts Team. Windows System Information file can be collected in the way it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Thank you
    --
    Nikita Sakharov

8. fwerner

Hallo,

I already submit a request for technical support #1048444 with logs a week ago (5-14). And got no answer concerning this problem so far.

Just today I got it again, it is still there.
    And also a 80 GB Backup needs 3 times longer as an 40 GB Backup, 97 minutes versa 32 minutes. And during the 80 GB Backup my computer was kind of useless, very very very slow.

Gruss werner

9. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Sometimes uninstalling TI and reinstalling fixes these problems.

10. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello fwerner,

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please be aware that, as I can see, your issue is being worked upon. Could you please collect some additional information to let us investigate it thoroughly?

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also create screenshots of the Acronis Backup Location you're using, and the error message.

Then please send the collected files and a link to this thread with a reply to the last e-mail you received.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.