Buy a license for Eset Smart Security in Italy..

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by PnP, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PnP

PnP Registered Member

Hello.. I need information.. I am Italian and current live in Italy.. I need to buy a licese of "Eset Smart Security" english language for 2 Pc.. But in Italy its impossible buy a licese of this products.. Some month ago when I have a promotion I already buy a license for this suite but now need other license for other 2 pc.. How buy a license elettronicaly? Thanks in advance..
    Cheers

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you can buy the regular Eset Smart Security from your italian Eset products supplier, then use that username/password to download the English language version from Eset.com.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

There is no such evidence on their site and most likely that is why the OP said "But in Italy its impossible buy a licese of this products"

They only advertise NOD32 , they only offer NOD32 in their online store section , there is no evidence of v3 in their site

http://www.nod32.it/download/registered_software.php

http://www.nod32.it/purchase/index.php

4. pomocnik

pomocnik Registered Member

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you contact ESET's Italian distributor they should be able to provide you with licensing information. Contact information is available here on their web site.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

7. Donald?

Donald? Registered Member

In Brazil its impossible buy a license of ESS in any language. When we access any ESET international site, we are redirect to brazilian resseler site and ESET Brazil offers a trial version in portuguese of ESS (no price), only EAV is disponible......:thumbd:

http://www.eset.com.br/purchase/index.php

8. agoretsky

Hello,

If there is something you wish to purchase which is not listed on a company's web site, try contacting them directly to ask if it is available.

I did a quick search of ESET's Brazilian distributor's web site and found a contact page here.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

9. Donald?

Yestarday I called Protagon Brazil (ESET's Brazilian distributor's) by phone, the instructions are download ESS 30 days trial software ...

I would like understand why I cannot buy ESET products in others countries websites with a international credit card, prices policies..........o_O

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2008
  10. brazilteam

brazilteam Eset Staff Account

Thinking in the ESET users, we´re working to reach the optimal price to Brazilian market. During this time, until prices be released, you can have an ESET Smart Security 30 days license, free of charge. Just fill it up the form at: http://www.eset.com.br/products/purchase_cortesia.php

Thank you for be an ESET´s product user!

11. agoretsky

Hello,

Support for purchasing via PayPal could be added in the future.

Not all countries in which ESET is sold have the ability to handle purchases via credit card. Credit card processing ability depends on the local banking infrastructure.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

12. Donald?

So sorry, but this is not solution to my clients, and is not a solution to many people that prefer the english version. I think ESET needs provide to your users a international sales site, remember in business time is money.

13. brazilteam

brazilteam Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.