Crypto Suite Public Server

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by Pilli, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony H

Tony H Registered Member

Top left hand corner of each post!

(but hey, I'm only a junior member *puppy* )

T.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Only Pilli has been so kind to open a public server and advertise it, others might have invited people via email or PM.
    If the firewall is up and you use Port Explorer together no problem, as you can kick others out if you like that way.
    Or just close the CS application and all is gone.
    The CS server is secure enough so people won't walk into your system outside the CS chat host.
    The normal risk is all the same like being connected to internet as always with the firewall etc.
    Never heard Pilli about anything wrong.

Fraha was asking for date and time stamp:
    remember that comes with every line again and takes up lots of space before you do have the message itself. During betatesting we've chosen for this shorter way.
    Would like to be able to configure it via settings or toggling on/off maybe in a future version. Or with a highlight being able to see properties of the message, which should be only date/time, nothing more about the chatter of course. Only a host should be able to see all that.

Tony, think the remark was for time/date stamp in the messages in the CryptoSuite chat itself, like you see in the screenshot in posting #22 in this thread. But thanks for reminding to look in the upper left corner, remembers me it's time for a nice cup of coffee! :D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2004
  3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

The public server will be open until about 1900 GMT today and tomorrow.

Mainly for PG version 3 chat. I may not be around much thought :)

CS server IP: 82.6.95.65 : Port 5094 PW: pbpg3

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks Pilli1 It's nice in your chat at the moment, famous nice people live on line in chat now! Ask questions, ask their signatures, :cool:

5. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

lol damn it closed hmmmmmmm

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Must have been the few moments of reboot maybe? we've been there the whole day!

7. Mr.Blaze

this right one cause it keep saying terminated CS server IP: 82.6.95.65 : Port 5094 PW: pbpg3

8. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Blazie it was only up for the wekend but I will put it on in an hour or so's time if you want to chat, try etc. 10PM uk time :D

Ah well it is off now 10:22

Last edited: Oct 11, 2004
  9. Mr.Blaze

thats ok i was just lonely that day and bored

10. newbeer

newbeer Guest

When one pays a cs license version, he can set up cs to run as a server to host a chat-server for other cs friends? I got confused here with cs usages! Please help.
    Thanks.

11. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi newbeer, Yes, with CryptoSuite you can set up an encrypted chat server as a host or connect to another CS users host or others on your own private network / LAN. It is very easy to do providing you give the correct rules to your firewall / router.

HTH Pilli

12. followup2

followup2 Guest

Today, according technical support reply, we just know that cable internet company we have subscribed services with locks all inbound requests to our public ip (internet ip). For that reason, remote friends can not remotely access to our computers (behind a router); as so, cryptosuite chat server would be locked also (we can not host a chat server with cryptosuite friends ?).
    thankx.

13. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi followup2, Can you please tell us the name of the ISP and location ?A;though I know that this may be awkward in some curcumstances so please contact me privately if you do not wish to disclose it publicly.

Thanks. Pilli

14. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

My Server PC went down yesterday with a sick Hard Drive, well more than sick as it is dead :) so the CS public server is down until I finish reconfiguring the replacement.
    unfortunately it probably won't be fixed until Moday as I have a rather busy weekend schedule.

Cheers. Pilli

EDIT: Restore from a ghost image worked much better than expected :)

Server: 82.6.95.65 Port: 5096 Pass: PGV3

Though I may not be around much

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.