Acronis True Image Trouble with SATA 2 HDD .

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by PredatorAze, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PredatorAze

PredatorAze Registered Member

Hello to Acronis Team .
    In the last year i've get much trouble with Acronis True Image .
    With IDE HDDs Acronis works unbelievable but with SATA HDDs it's comes big problem .I've gogle it about this error message (E000101F4 - Error: Acronis True Image has not found any hard disk drives) get much users threads about this error message .
    When i trying to make image and restore it from SATA HDD i getting trouble like E000101F4 - Error: Acronis True Image has not found any hard disk drives. . I've get much tests with SATA HDD. Some old SATA HDDs works fine with Acronis True Image but i'm not sure that works with all olds SATA HDDs . But when it's comes to new SATA 2 HDDs it's become big trouble .Is fact that i can boot WIN XP after restart and install WIN XP (SATA2) . But with Acronis True Image i can boot from CD but it's cant reconize my SATA 2 HDD .Don't know what problem is that . But it's unfixable right know i think ? . Don't know maybe Acronis Team had any patch for resolving this trouble ? .If had any patch please share it for me .Thank you very much !!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.