TI 11 home + Adaptec 39320D-R + Raid0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by caustic, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caustic

caustic Registered Member

Trying to boot from the recovery acronis disk but I get an error
    "E000101F4 could not find HDD"

How can I include th SCSSI drivers?

With TI10 Rescuemedia I got no problem..

Thank you!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello caustic,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (8053) of Acronis True Image 11 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please keep all drives in question connected and powered on during the creation process.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

P.S. Please also note that a possible workaround is to use a BartPE-based bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE and allowing one to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in the computer at startup.

You can download Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE when logged into your account on our official website.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. caustic

The latest build does not solve the problem with the rescue disk...
    The error message changed to "There is no Harddisk detected" without an error code....

During the boot process of Acronis TI 11 home I'm able to see, that the devices were detected... but later there is always the same behavior... error there is no HDD detected....

I'm back to TI 10 it is working perfectly....

Copy and Paste Software... old errors (I think first reportet in 2005) copied and pasted in the new Release....

Thank you!

4. caustic

The latest German Release TI 11 home (8064) does not solve the problem.
    The Raid Disks were not recognized...

Merry Christmas....

caustic

5. caustic

The latest Release TI 11 8078 does not solve the SCSI Problem with Adaptec Raid drives too...
    I'm not able to restore a Raid0 drive attached to the adaptec controller.
    My HDD's were detected as single drives by the lates Acronis Bootable Rescue Media (8078 )
    TI 10 is working with the known limitations under Vista x64.
    TI 11 is copy and paste software. Old and solved problems in TI 10 were pasted to to TI 11....
    Very very poor.... Acronis.....

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  6. caustic

I forgot:
    Happy Easter!

7. Acronis Support

Hello caustic,

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

8. caustic

I cannot.

9. caustic

next Christmas is coming soon...
    Did you fix the Raid issues...or should we wait for Acronis TI 12 ... 13 ...14 ...15 ?

10. caustic

Now it is pentecost and we got a new releas which is not working.
    TI 11 Rel 8105....
    Thank you Acronis for more then five month more without fixing this bug....
    Regards
    caustic

11. caustic

o_O
    next week we start summer holiday the issue is not fixed till now.
    Now it is time for TI12...
    Why is my system working with TI10 and there is a working recover CD... With the known issues and limitations under Vista .....
    You are the best....
    Regards
    caustic

12. caustic

December 1st, 2007 my problems started.... with an Adaptec 39320A-R and D-R... the complete realeastime of TI 11.... there was no support.

In TI2009 the issue is fixed... now I bougt your product....

You needed 11 Month and one complete Release to fix a problem...

:blink:

Ok the the recover media is working now....but there is the next issu.. with TI2009 Build #9615.
    When the backup files (*.tib) were checked after they were generated my system is unusable. Evrything is hanging and slow down.... ( 3 Ghz CoreDuo System with 8GB RAM) There is something wrong with your performance balancing during file checking.... I'm using for backing up my system a USB HDD and my OS is Windows Vista x64 Ultimate.

13. Acronis Support

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

caustic, please download and install the latest build of Acronis True Image Home 2009 (#9646) and see if the issue remains. If the issue still persists, please submit a request to Acronis Customer Service Department here

Please provide us with the following information:

1. - Download Process Monitor from here and run it;
    - Reproduce the issue without closing the utility;
    - Click File ->Save in the main Process Monitor window;
    - Select All events and save the log file in the PML, CSV or XML format and send it to us.

2. - Open Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information;
    - Choose the "Save" option in the "File" menu (or "Action" menu under Windows 2000), enter the "File name" and set the field "Save as type" to "System Information File (*.NFO)";
    - Send us the saved file.

Thank you.

__

Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.