BUGs Report tool

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by MenosOcho, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MenosOcho

MenosOcho Registered Member

Hi ESET's Moderators

It's just a suggestion, why do you implement something like Bugzilla to track the bugs reports?
    I'm sure that you already have some like that internally, but my comment is to use from our side, from beta side.

I think that the most of beta testers want to inform any new bug or to offer an improvement, but we don't have a "template" and special thread to do it.
    We're reporting the same thing many times and into different threads, without categorization, without template, without ticket # to check the progress, etc..

It's only a suggestion
    thank you.

2. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

yeh good suggestion, id like to hear more about what bugs have been confirmed/unconfirmed/being fixed/unknown status etc...
    even if it was something just as simple as an official regularly updated sticky post on this forum.

3. wiak

wiak Registered Member

a tool for windows whould be nice to
    so you can run and get everything related to eset nod32/smart security into files and send them to eset
    like logs, eventlog etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.