TI 10.4942:Are ya happy

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Roger Macon, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Macon

Roger Macon Registered Member

I am still on TI 9.0-3567 with XPpro (not going to Vista anytime soon) and it serves me well. Are those using *XP* happy with the most current (I think) 10.4942 version with update? Is it doing a lot more and better than v9? I read that a lot of people use the program in very unique ways. I use the program in a very simplistic way. I do a full system backup to an external hard drive 1 day a week and incrementals for the remainder of the week and rotate off site at the end of each week.

I am thinking about upgrading if it is considered fairly rock solid as of the latest update but unsure about what more it will be doing for me. I see it does some things with OUTLOOK but not clear about the advantages for that and other things, I recently had an OUTLOOK problem but got the file from backup and all is well.

What is the latest and greatest new feature of v10.

Thanks

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

If your happy and you know it clap your hands.:D
    I'm using TI9 b3677 on XP and have no plans to move to TI10. If you don't need the features in TI10 stay put. You may want to update to B3677 though. Its been very stable for me.

3. dougeeebear

dougeeebear Registered Member

The latest TI9 build is 3854, which is what I'm using (and I'm happy) :)

4. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Roger, as you don't need Vista support and v9 is doing the job, I say don't rock the boat. Besides which, v10 still doesn't support Outlook 2007!

5. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

As thomasjk says I would update to Build 3677 it is a more stable build. Before updating to build 3854 have a look at the following thread.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=157634&highlight=build+3854
    some people found build 3677 to be more stable then 3854.

6. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

7. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

I'm a member of the b3677 club also. :D :D Although I have dabbled with Ver 10 on friends' systems.

8. Roger Macon

Roger Macon Registered Member

Thanks for the information. I am going to join the 3677 club for now. The $1,000,000 check is in the mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.