Snap Deploy Doesn't Support My NIC

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Wess, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joop35

joop35 Registered Member

I have a HP dc7800 it boots from pxe but, once acronis is loaded it can't see the nic card, I updated the system a few montha ago when I was using the dc7700, but now the same problem happens with the dc7800 can someone send me the files needed or tell me how to update the driver base for the NIc card.

joop35@hotmail.com

2. aong

aong Registered Member

Does anyone know if Acronis has added support for the Realtek RTL8111B NIC card? Basically experiencing the same problems as the other posters in this forum -- Master Image Creator and Snap Deploy agent display a NIC, but no ability to configure. Heck, I can't even PXE boot the target system -- I have the PXE Server running but the machine doesn't see the PXE server and times out into the boot CD.

If anyone has any fixes for this, please let me know. I will provide an email address.

--Allan

3. Thinkster

Thinkster Registered Member

If someone would be so kind and upload the zip files to someplace like rapidshare or zshare dot net, I'm sure we'd all appreciate. I'm having the same problem with NIC not being recognized, and have already e-mailed support, but I have to have deployment completed within a week so I'm hoping to get the files quicker.
    Thanks!

4. Thinkster

Thinkster Registered Member

I guess nevermind now.. Apparently Symantec is smarter in the fact that they allow you to integrate your own NDIS NIC Drivers into the boot disc and Network boot. Too bad because I really like Acronis's products, but I guess they need to get on the ball to keep up with competition!
    I Succesfully deployed using the latest Symantec Ghost without NIC issues..

5. eswann_GL

eswann_GL Registered Member

I wanted to ad that Acronis SD 3.0 doesn't support the RealTek RTL8169 driver. Same issue as described by others when trying to connect to the deployment server.

As an aside, I have to mention how extremely displeased I am with Acronis support. ~Offensive comment removed. - Ron~ Their turn around time for resolving problems is unacceptable, and unfortunately, we've had a few issues that were show-stoppers. Both have taken over a month to resolve and neither were resolved by their tech support, but instead by my trail and error.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2008
  6. eswann_GL

eswann_GL Registered Member

Here is a link to the files for the latest update for SD 3.0, build 3183.

7. Slavgorodskiy

Slavgorodskiy Registered Member

Hello, I can't deploy an image to computer with a Realtek RTL8111B/8111C v2.09 network card. Could you send me the files above to my mail address? My mail is slavgorodskiy@yandex.ru. Thanks in advance!

8. keayn

keayn Registered Member

Hallo,

Im new hear an i have got te same problem with my Realtek RTL8168/8111.
    Can somebody send it to dark_____star@hotmail.com o_O

Is it also poseble to intergrate the drivers by my selfo_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.