KAV and NOD32

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Izi, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izi

Izi Guest

You should run Kaspersky Anti-Virus. If KAV doesn't find any virus, that your computer is without viruses.
    KAV is the best AV!!

Bye

2. dos

dos Registered Member

One question, out of NOD32 and KAV, which antivirus software failed the latest VBulletin test for XP?

3. GuruGuy

GuruGuy Guest

What is the purpose of your post......I don't see a question hereo_Oo_Oo_O

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Good question - but the post surely didn't belong in the NOD32 forum. Let's wait 'n see...

regards.

paul

5. crazykidjoe

crazykidjoe Registered Member

Smells like spam..LOL..c

6. nameless

nameless Registered Member

[COUGH] Troll [/COUGH] ;)

But if what I read is true--that KAVP only failed the June, 2003 VB100 test because of one false positive--it seems to be a poor basis for bragging rights on the part of competitors of KAV.

Besides, (1) tests aren't everything, and (2) the "best" AV utility is the one that works best with you and your system. As an example, I like NOD32 and KAVP both, and own a license for each as well, but the former causes system freezes for me. So guess how much I care about VB100 awards?

7. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

What is it with AV opinions in this otherwise EXTREMELY friendly forum? Reminds me of when I was a teenager. If you wanted to start a good fight among the gang I use to hang out with, just ask the question, “Who builds the best cars, Chevy, Ford, or Chrysler?”. (Today I guess you would ask, “Who builds the best cars, Honda, Toyota, or Subaru?”)

Point is: just pick one of the several EXCELLENT products always discussed in this forum. That is one thing I like about this forum, usually only quality products are brought to discussion. (Now if everyone would only grow up and leave their egos behind!) ;)

Acadia

8. nameless

nameless Registered Member

Yeah, "everyone". That's the ticket. Don't be afraid to name names nicks.

9. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I do agree that this is one of the most heated topic discussed on our forums.

I also think this thread has gone off-topic.

In fact, it was likely off-topic from the beginning as it was titled in a misleading manner (in my humble opinion).

Further, I feel that no useful discussion can come from further participation in this thread so I will lock it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.