Arovax Shield and Cyberhawk

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by duke1959, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

I'm going to throw this in before the new year ends, because I have come to believe that with a Router Firewall and a Software Firewall, using a decent AV, with Arovax Shield and Cyberhawk together, would be the perfect addition to using Firefox with NoScript, McAfee SiteAdvisor, and Adblock Plus. I may even take out the Antispyware Component from my AVG ISS and add them just to see.

2. Yannis

Yannis Registered Member

Hi
    AShield and Cyberhawk work together very well, I have them both for many months without a problem.
    :)

3. duke1959

Yannis. What Firewall or other security apps do run if any? I was going to uninstall the AVG Spyware Component in my AVG ISS, and use CH and AS since in my opinion these two together would offer better protection for Firefox, than a regular AS app like AVG does. I know combined they would also use less memory than the AVG AS component as well.

4. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Okay duke1959

This is for your own Good. Get out of Here!:p

5. duke1959

All right I'm done. Advice taken. LOL. Take care tobacco. (And Everyone else here)

6. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Here is article that was in the local paper about security software. Not sure if it is relevant to this topic or not. Anyway, Happy New Year!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/23/AR2006122300023.html

7. Yannis

Yannis Registered Member

My firewall is Sygate Personal firewall (freeware), I had ZA freeware in the past without any problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.