TIW 9.1 Build 3854 BartPE Error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by FBMachines, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

I am receiving an error when I try to open TIW + Universal Restore (Builds 3854) with Mustang's Plugin under BartPE.
    http://fbmachines.com/images/Error.JPG
    Has anyone tested the latest TIW build with Mustang's Plugin? This error didn't happen with previous builds. I've tried reinstalling also.
    Thanks,
    Corey

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Did you do the full ATI install and use the plugin stuff Acronis installs, that should be there.

The problem is Mustangs plugin is problably for v9 and doesn't include the new dll.

3. mustang

mustang Developer

Thanks for letting me know. Actually, there are two missing DLL's. They are MSVCP71.DLL and MSVCR71.DLL. One of my other plugins was already picking them up , so I didn't notice the problem. Later today, I will upload new versions of all the TI9 plugins to add these two DLL's.

If you need a quick fix, you can add the missing DLL's manually. Copy them from C:\Windows\System32 to the plugin\TrueImageHome9\Files\Drivers folder. Then add the following two lines of code to TrueImageH9.inf:

files\Drivers\MSVCP71.DLL=2,,1
    files\Drivers\MSVCR71.DLL=2,,1

Put the above two lines just before the following line in the [SourceDisksFiles] section:

files\Drivers\SNAPAPI.DLL=2,,1

I'll post back later today when the new versions are available.

4. mustang

mustang Developer

New versions of the TI9 plugins for the four that are listed as build 3625 and up are available for download.

5. FBMachines

Thanks for the quick fix Mustang. I will test them later tonight.

Corey

6. FBMachines

Peter2150, I've typically had better results with Mustang's plugins over the one Acronis bundles with the Installer. Although, the WinPE Rescue Disc created with Acronis works well also but you can't add other apps like in BartPE or Reatogo.

7. Peter2150

Hi FBMachines

I don't know if the Acronis plugin works with WinPe. I am using it with BartPE. I have Acronis True Image,Drive Snapshot, ShadowProtect, IFW and Winzip 10 all on my BartPe Disk. All work great.

Pete

8. FBMachines

Hey Pete,
    The corporate editions have an option when you perform a complete or custom install for "Acronis WinPE ISO Builder". You have to have the Microsoft WinPE OEM Disc to create the Acronis WinPE disc though.
    http://fbmachines.com/images/WinPE.jpg

9. FBMachines

Hey Mustang,
    It looks like we're back in business. Thanks again for the quick fix!

Corey

10. Peter2150

That kinda gives me a chuckle. Only because I can't get WinPe stuff to run on my machines. It doesn't like the Nvidia raid drivers. But BartPe runs fine.

I have a BartPe disk with V9 home, that works on my machines, and I am quitting while ahead.

Pete

11. khayman68

khayman68 Registered Member

Where do I go to download the New Versions? If you tell someone to download the New version you should give them a link or tell them where to go to get them.

12. como

como Registered Member

13. khayman68

khayman68 Registered Member

Thank you, that worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.