lost serial number

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by LoneWolf, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

ok,ihad look n stop installed decided to try another firewall so i uninstalled lns(bad move) needless to say i removed the firewall i was trialing and reinstalled lns but i lost my serial number.it was saved in my old e mail account when i bought lns.now that one is gone and i have a new e mail account.so my question is is there a way to get my serial# or am i SOL.dont want to have to buy it again if i dont have to.

2. Climenole

Climenole Look 'n' Stop Expert

3. LoneWolf

Thanks for the link Climenole. I sent my problem to support.Hope they can help.

4. LoneWolf

I know its only been 5 days since i contacted LNS support 2 of those days being the weekend,but im just wondering how fast support is in getting back to thier customers. I hope i dont have to buy another lic.If i must that is what i'll have to do.I like LNS and do not plan on parting with it again.But another $40 that'll just suck.

5. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

I've had to do that a couple of times. For the most part the response was within 24 hours. The one time it wasn't was via the web submission, some problem somewhere. I've used direct email (lnssupport at soft4ever.com) since that time, explaining the situation and providing a current validation code.

Blue

6. LoneWolf

thank you for the info.i've just emailed them and am hopeing for a responce soon.

7. LoneWolf

Success

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.