"Failed to register the product" -- Please help!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mad scientist, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad scientist

mad scientist Registered Member

I downloaded the trial version of Acronis True Image Home 9.0. In the installation process, I have not made it past the registration page. Every time I try to register the product, I get a "Failed to register the product. Please try again later" message. I have tried registering with both Windows Firewall and Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect disabled. I still get the error message with either or both of those programs disabled. I connect to the internet with a cable modem.

Does anyone know what I should do? Is there a way to make the registration process work?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mad scientist,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that we released the new version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. It is Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. The new version has some new features:

The new version has some new features:

- Backup application settings for supported applications. The list of supported applications can be found here

- Quick backup of specific files — Initiate backup of specific files without being in the Acronis True Image application.

- Backup Microsoft Outlook - Preserve your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks!

- Explore archives - Easily search and recover particular files in archives (both disc/partition image and file-level archives) just like in Windows Explorer

Please find the full list of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home features at Acronis web site

Therefore, I believe you would like to trial the newer version of Acronis True Image. I have sent you the link to the trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home without registration screen via Private Message. Please check your inbox.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.