Snap Deploy Agent does not recognize NIC

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by fatmosh, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatmosh

fatmosh Registered Member

I am trying to boot via PXE into the Snap Deploy Agent. This works successfully. However, when the Agent starts and I try to configure it, no NIC cards are shown. (Even though there obviously are, because I booted into the Agent via PXE.)

I am trying to deploy to a number of Dell Blade Servers. Could this be the issue? (In a blade server, the NIC card is not physically located within the server, but within the chasis. The NIC is then associated with the blade server once it is snapped into the chasis.) The BIOS does recognize both NIC cards as present.

Thanks for any help.

2. .clark.

.clark. Registered Member

I am experiencing the same problem with Dell 390s. May it be DELL related?

3. kevin.waddell

kevin.waddell Registered Member

I am having the same issue with our presicion 390's
    I have the latest build and I am getting nothing. someone help please

4. fatmosh

fatmosh Registered Member

I spoke with Acronis Tech Support on this. This issue is that they have not specifically added the driver for your NIC. They created bootable Agent disc for me with my specific driver included. You may or may not be able to get them to do this for you. I have a feeling they only did it for me because I was purchasing a large number of licenses.

Send your system information to tech support and explain the issue. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.