Error In Creating Rescue Disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by niteghost, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteghost

niteghost Registered Member

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3912/aconistw1.png

Usimg TI V9.0 B3677, keep getting the error shown above, when creating the Bootable Rescue disk. Have tried 3 diffrent brands with CD-R plus a CD-RW too, to NO avail. Never have this problem, creating the Rescue Disk in B3633 [ which I am using now]
    What's Up with this?

2. mark3

mark3 Registered Member

I had a similar problem which I finally resolved by formatting the disk beforehand.

3. niteghost

niteghost Registered Member

Solved the problem using a DVD disk instead. Soo........, people , if U have this problem , like Mark and I, and iif U have a DVD Burner just pop-in a DVD-R and it will create the Bootable Rescue Disk.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello niteghost,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please note that there are several workarounds in this case and you can find them here.

Also would like to note that you can create a bootable disk ISO image with help of Acronis Bootable Rescue Media Builder. Having created the ISO disk image you can burn it onto any kind of CD or DVD recordable, using CD/DVD recording software.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

5. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Why use a DVD-R/+R for a 46mb file?? Just use a CD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.