ewido as both AV/AT/AS ?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Don Pelotas, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

I see in this thread:https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=795792#post795792, that you are planning an integrated AV/AT/AS program?

Please tell me that ewido will still be available as a standalone AT/AS like it is now and still developed/updated like it has been in the past, i have absolutely no use for this kind of AV/AT/AS program.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2006
  2. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

Yes, there will still be the standalone ewido anti-spyware :)

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Great.:)

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I think Grisoft will make ewido a separate anti-spyware product, but the name may change to AVG Anti-spyware some time later, may be after version 5, or one or two years later. It depends on the secret deal between Grisoft and Ewido networks. Similarly, BitDefender is also offering BitDefender Antispyware as a separate product.

It will definitely RUIN ewido if it is to be integrated into AVG as a single product and not available separately, unless it is integrated to NOD32, KAV, BitDefender or F-PROT :D. Of course, I understand this is a business decision. Good and potential products are always the buyout target of larger companies.

5. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Thanks God.

From Grisoft, only ewido AS is enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.