TDS - Extremely powerful, but also very easy to use!

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Having been around since the very first remote access trojan reared its head, TDS has been able to constantly evolve as the most powerful anti-trojan system available for Windows today. It's also the only anti-trojan system with daily database updates and a team of fulltime experts working to keep it #1. In addition to this, it's also the only anti-trojan system that arms you with a complete arsenal of analysis & countermeasure tools so you'll be ready to tackle any trojan - known or otherwise.

With all this power under its belt you might expect TDS to be difficult to use, but actually that couldn't be further further from the truth. The two most important functions of any anti-virus/anti-trojan scanner - updating and scanning, can both be performed from TDS with just two clicks of the mouse!

For full details, see this page :)

*edit by Jason* Shortened Thread Title

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Re:TDS - Extremely powerful, but also perhaps the easiest anti-trojan to use ...

Ha-hum Wayne, You forgot to mention that DCS support is second none! :cool:

3. DAMOX

DAMOX Registered Member

Re:TDS - Extremely powerful, but also perhaps the easiest anti-trojan to use ...

Yeah so far I am quite pleased with all it's capabilities and tools. I haven't had an occasion where it's actually been tested yet, but from everything I've read I'm confident that I am protected. I'd certainly recommend it!

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello DAMOX and welcome to Wilders and in the DCS family.
    The DCS software is beating heart on my system and in my internet excistence -- beating in every sense :)
    Hm i saw a few times the exec protection actively blocking a file and those were the only few occasions i saw it in the taskmanager, so it works, really, as scanning the files showed their nasty nature as the TDS lab confirmed.
    And active with the scripts of course!

5. tryin it

tryin it Guest

ok it doent seem to hard i guess.If i buy it, what will the exec protection actually look like if it hits on a file? Is it a popup that lets me run the file if I no its safe? or does it just kill it, no choices? Can you show a picture of it here?

6. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Hi trying it,
    I really wanted to show the picture TDS is showing while blocking a nasty, but one (or two) safety programs moved all my play tools, so at this moment I can't give you the picture, but believe me, exec protection will not allow any malware to run on your system

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I didn't see popups, just the stopped file and in the task manager i saw execprot which normally isn't there.
    It happened so few times long ago that i can't recall to have seen more or it would have been an error message i clicked away.
    Maybe somebody has a screenshot.

See Dollefie's pictures in this thread

8. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

hmm, getting old :doubt:

9. JayK

JayK Poster

k

10. timro

timro Registered Member

Wow!! Extremely fanatical groups TDS has going around here :D Really I've been testing the program for 2 weeks, and liked it enough to spend a hundred buckeroos on it :'( Seems to be the pinnacle software in it's genre.

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

See my story started in 1999 in the last link in my signature to say Hi!

12. Dardasaba

Dardasaba Registered Member

When will TDS work on my tandy¿?¿ :p :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.